Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marc Almond, Elton John, George Michael. 5 men, men and dogs etc 100% certain.
This conversation is hilarious. There was one about Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee and their four legged friend. Stephen Fry has a thing about horses. No really. Just put 'Stephen Fry Horse' into youtube, its ok it's just a clip from QI, and it's uncomfortably viewing! Neiiighhhhhh!

Noshing off, I haven't heard that phrase for yonks. I wouldn't be surprised if a pissed Paula made the wet wet wet one up herself just to see how far it would get. 😂

Edit: To say is anyone else suddenly getting an advert for trusted pet care?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it harder to believe that more than one woman found Bob attractive then that Richard Gere let a hamster play in his anal passage.
I actually quite fancied Bob in the Boomtown Rats 😂 but then my taste in men is absolutely dreadful
(I seem to go for moody assholes who are really selfish)

---

Edited to add: I’m getting adverts for Pearl necklaces and a movie called violent night 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m getting a ‘create space in your life’ ad. Maybe that’s so Mr Gere can fit more than a hamster up the next time he’s feeling like having some bum fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it harder to believe that more than one woman found Bob attractive then that Richard Gere let a hamster play in his anal passage.
I just googled Claire King's kiss and tell on Bob and I wish I hadn't. She comments on him being well endowed and refers to him not having anything to be embarrassed about in the mens changing room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just googled Claire King's kiss and tell on Bob and I wish I hadn't. She comments on him being well endowed and refers to him not having anything to be embarrassed about in the mens changing room.
He’s always denied it hasn’t he? Or says he doesn’t remember

Reactions: 2
I actually quite fancied Bob in the Boomtown Rats 😂 but then my taste in men is absolutely dreadful
(I seem to go for moody assholes who are really selfish)

---

Edited to add: I’m getting adverts for Pearl necklaces and a movie called violent night 😆
Back in the day, he wasn't too bad before he went for the full on Scarecrow look.

Reactions: 7
They’d been shagging the night before that interview and I think Paula had met him a couple of times way before then through interviewing him on The Tube. There was a spark on that interview as well but the flirting wasn’t quite as blatant as the Big Breakfast. Apparently after the Tube interview, Michael asked her to go back to his hotel room but she said she couldn’t as she had a baby. They’d known each other for ages.

God he was hot. Makes me feel so old.
Liz jones said she went to his hotel room, he must have invited all of his interviewers there .
Tbf if I'd met him and he asked me I'd have been there like a shot, who cares if he wasn't that fussy (la jones)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m lost can you spell it out me?? Freddy eh??
A post mortem is only needed when it isn’t known what caused the death or it’s suspicious. He was on palliative care at home due to his aids and passed away from related bronchial pneumonia. He made the decision to stop all medication apart from pain relief two weeks before he passed away. He allowed his aids diagnosis to go public 24 hours before he died and a doctor visited Freddie at his home the day he died. A post mortem wasn’t needed or done. He needed to be carried to the toilet yet people believe he gave blow jobs to five different men in the 36 hours before he died (which is how long it takes for your body to digest solid food let alone fluid) 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A post mortem is only needed when it isn’t known what caused the death or it’s suspicious. He was on palliative care at home due to his aids and passed away from related bronchial pneumonia. He made the decision to stop all medication apart from pain relief two weeks before he passed away. He allowed his aids diagnosis to go public 24 hours before he died and a doctor visited Freddie at his home the day he died. A post mortem wasn’t needed or done. He needed to be carried to the toilet yet people believe he gave blow jobs to five different men in the 36 hours before he died (which is how long it takes for your body to digest solid food let alone fluid) 😂😂😂
From what I remember, it was The Sun/News Of The World who found out and did the usual...give us the scoop or we'll go ahead anyway. They had been hassling him since at least the mid-80s talking about whether he had HIV/AIDs. I'm actually surprised it took so long for them to find out. You would think they would have been respectful knowing he was near the end but that's the press for you...as long as they sell their papers and money, they don't give a tit.

Back to the subject, I managed to get my hands on Paula, Michael, and Bob, the book by Gerry Agar after hearing people talk about it. Does anyone know how much of it is real and how much if any was made up...if it was real, it was crappy all the stuff Paula did...playing people off against each other, deliberately outing the affair, accusing Bob of hitting her, sending people to harass others...If it was fake, it's a crappy thing to do to someone you claimed was a friend, especially since they can't defend themselves.

Reactions: 10
From what I remember, it was The Sun/News Of The World who found out and did the usual...give us the scoop or we'll go ahead anyway. They had been hassling him since at least the mid-80s talking about whether he had HIV/AIDs. I'm actually surprised it took so long for them to find out. You would think they would have been respectful knowing he was near the end but that's the press for you...as long as they sell their papers and money, they don't give a tit.

Back to the subject, I managed to get my hands on Paula, Michael, and Bob, the book by Gerry Agar after hearing people talk about it. Does anyone know how much of it is real and how much if any was made up...if it was real, it was crappy all the stuff Paula did...playing people off against each other, deliberately outing the affair, accusing Bob of hitting her, sending people to harass others...If it was fake, it's a crappy thing to do to someone you claimed was a friend, especially since they can't defend themselves.
I read it years ago, but I always felt that it was a mix of Geri being in PR and so, obviously she had to write a book, and also that she felt guilty and had to somehow right the wrongs she did.
I loved that Peaches and Pixie called each other Sharon and Tracy! Hope that’s true.

Reactions: 5
Thank you. Always Interested to read any info about Gerry and also Belinda Brewin too, if anyone has any good Tea. Belinda’s daughter appeared in a episode of “Celebs Go Dating” but just said she was shunted off to boarding school during time of Belinda and Paula hanging around.

I know she had a book out, maybe I should just tread that. Did read in the papers after Paula’s death, she took up with some murdering coke dealer type who stashed bodies on her 15th century farm Lol. Bet that devalued the property a bit.

Here’s an interesting piece. She just sounds so dodgy, does Belinda. Bet she was a gangsters moll her entire life, daily mail trying to whitewash it as always.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read it years ago, but I always felt that it was a mix of Geri being in PR and so, obviously she had to write a book, and also that she felt guilty and had to somehow right the wrongs she did.
I loved that Peaches and Pixie called each other Sharon and Tracy! Hope that’s true.
Why did Peaches and Pixie (supposedly) call each other Sharon and Tracy? Were they embarrassed by their actual names?

Reactions: 1
Why did Peaches and Pixie (supposedly) call each other Sharon and Tracy? Were they embarrassed by their actual names?
Probably as a way to mock the working classes. Sharon and Tracey were common WC names in the 80s - made famous by the lead characters in the sitcom Birds of a Feather.

Reactions: 21

The press are arseholes. 14 months ago, my sister was killed in a head on with a drunk driver. Just before Christmas. I identified her the day after and that evening, I was told by our police liaison officer I had to put out a “family tribute” asap as the local gazette had been in contact. They said we had 24hours to do it before they did it as they knew her name.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The press are arseholes. 14 months ago, my sister was killed in a head on with a drunk driver. Just before Christmas. I identified her the day after and that evening, I was told by our police liaison officer I had to put out a “family tribute” asap as the local gazette had been in contact. They said we had 24hours to do it before they did it as they knew her name.
I'm sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Probably as a way to mock the working classes. Sharon and Tracey were common WC names in the 80s - made famous by the lead characters in the sitcom Birds of a Feather.
I totally agree snobby little tarts

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.