Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. There were a lot of people who hated Paula, who still dislike her. It sounds like a rumour someone has started after she died. Was this supposed to have happened when she was married to Bob or after she got with Michael? She turned down MH when he first propositioned her, someone who she had a huge crush on, so I can’t see her doing that although it might be true, who knows. But Wet Wet Wet come out of it looking worse than she does, as others have said.
And to be honest, what she chose to do sexually or not, is definitely an area I’d agree misogyny comes in to play. If a man slept around no one would care. I don’t care if she sucked off every band aid artist if she was happy and her kids weren’t there. She was clearly a very troubled lady. And I most definitely have empathy for her in that respect. For me it’s always been the kids and what they were exposed to or how their lives were effected. A 4 yr old finding a dead parent is horrific, a baby being left with a dead parent for 11 hours is horrific. The nanny they loved and the drugs in the house etc, no real interest in what she did outside, I did laugh at the imagery though 🙈

Reactions: 13
I just think it sounds too outlandish. Like the “gay pop star” taken to hospital and there were 5 different mens’ semen pumped out his stomach.
I've heard that a few times over the years with both Rod Stewart and Marc Almond being accused, and each time, the person who told me swore it was true because he heard it from a friend 'who would never lie'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've heard that a few times over the years with both Rod Stewart and Marc Almond being accused, and each time, the person who told me swore it was true because he heard it from a friend 'who would never lie'.
Marc Almond, Elton John, George Michael. 5 men, men and dogs etc 100% certain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A cheerleader, a girl at the next school, that girl from the bad part of town, the local gay - the same rumour about anyone is everywhere.

Actual things about Paula are documented, for better and for worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yup sounds like basic misogyny just like the basic homophobia myths.
If Paula or Wet Wet Wet were up to that kind of stuff it would have happened on other occasions and we’d have heard of it.
My night of debauchery with Scottish easy-listening popstars!

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing is, there are many horrendous and outrageous stories about lots of pop stars and celebrities. I know some stories (lots of parties, celebrations with bowls of coke go help yourself to) there’s the wife swapping in Primrose Hill, and I’ve heard awful things first hand about Steven Fry (nothing to do with gay activities! His drug use and behaviour) and there will be truth in many of these stories, but also embellishments. I’ve no doubt these people all got up to some pretty crazy stuff, and I really don’t have a problem with it. Do what you want if you aren’t hurting anyone.
you often find drug addicts (particularly coke/crack/heroin) actually lose their sex drive completely for much of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s so true about urban legends.

I remember rumours would swirl semi-regularly about Prince Phillip being dead for years before he actually died. And the formula was always the same - the news was being given out to civil servants and the armed forces (?) but wasn’t going to be announced to the public for another 48 hours for spurious reasons.

One time, a couple of years before he died, my brother repeated the same story from one of his friends. I said there’s no way the announcement would be withheld for days or “withheld for the morning papers” (a story inspired by the death of King George V in 1936!). He got really annoyed with me and said his friend had connections and wouldn’t lie 😄

Anyway, he wasn’t dead (that time). The the stories always come from people who would never lie.

Anyway, back on topic. I’m not sure I believe that Popbitch story either. Not that they would make it up, but I suspect it was reported as a long-standing industry tale because it’s just so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I first heard it when Freddie Mercury died. Apparently they discovered it at his autopsy.

Did someone say they read the Paula rumour on Popbitch? Because they also keep repeating the rumour that Lisa Stansfield likes to use dlido’s made out of frozen human poo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I first heard it when Freddie Mercury died. Apparently they discovered it at his autopsy.

Did someone say they read the Paula rumour on Popbitch? Because they also keep repeating the rumour that Lisa Stansfield likes to use dlido’s made out of frozen human poo
I’m lost can you spell it out me?? Freddy eh??

Reactions: 2
Fair play if she wanted to suck off an entire band, I’ve an awful gag reflex myself and would definitely have vomited.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fair play if she wanted to suck off an entire band, I’ve an awful gag reflex myself and would definitely have vomited.
My gag reflex is so bad that I projectile vomited when I did a PCR test. It’s a good job I’m a lesbian really.

I was referring to the urban legend concerning 5 different men’s sperm found in the stomach.
As he died after a horrible illness I doubt he had the energy or inclination to chow down on 1 man let alone 5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As he died after a horrible illness I doubt he had the energy or inclination to chow down on 1 man let alone 5.
I think I was in Year 9 when FM died. Nobody (especially me and my fellow 14 yr olds) thought too deeply about the logistics of it and I suppose that’s kind of the point with urban legends - they’re ridiculous, but with the teeniest, tiniest possibility that they might/could be true. Which sort of brings us back to Paula Yates noshing off all four or five members of Wet Wet Wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I was in Year 9 when FM died. Nobody (especially me and my fellow 14 yr olds) thought too deeply about the logistics of it and I suppose that’s kind of the point with urban legends - they’re ridiculous, but with the teeniest, tiniest possibility that they might/could be true. Which sort of brings us back to Paula Yates noshing off all four or five members of Wet Wet Wet.
My heart was utterly broken the day Freddie died ❤😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I’m sure all of us have seen the hospital stomach pumping machine at one time or another. The dna part, which is able to differentiate the sperm human/canine and number of humans is quite something. The NHS receives lots of investment for this type of equipment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was the Geldof marriage an open one then? Because I can't imagine Bob not knowing about all these affairs Paula had even in the 80s. Also Bob apparently had an affair when Fifi was a baby, with Claire King who later appeared in Emmerdale.

It was all a bit of a sham really, Paula playing the great mother. Seems like the nanny had a much more positive influence on the girls.

• Wow
Was the Geldof marriage an open one then? Because I can't imagine Bob not knowing about all these affairs Paula had even in the 80s. Also Bob apparently had an affair when Fifi was a baby, with Claire King who later appeared in Emmerdale.

It was all a bit of a sham really, Paula playing the great mother. Seems like the nanny had a much more positive influence on the girls.
I find it harder to believe that more than one woman found Bob attractive then that Richard Gere let a hamster play in his anal passage.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.