Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Mary had a foreign suitor who died in her bed. He “preserved her virtue” ie-bum sex!!
Maybe oral sex, or using hands, while Mary's hymen remained intact? I don't remember it being spelt out as anal, just she could technically remain a virgin.

Wayyy off topic, I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe oral sex, or using hands, while Mary's hymen remained intact? I don't remember it being spelt out as anal, just she could technically remain a virgin.

Tbf for this thread that's as ON topic as it gets 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Don’t derail us again!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the topic of bums I have posted this before but according to that book MH made PY orgasm from massaging her buttocks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
……..MH sounds like a carry on star at this point - just looks at Paul’s and she’s orgasming 😂😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just caught up on this thread and it has taken some hilarious turns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched some of Michael's funeral again last night. The mass of irises on his coffin was so beautiful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This performance is heartbreaking. I can hardly bear to watch, knowing he took his life not long after.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.