Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else struggling to see a resemblance between Paula and any of her 4 daughters?

The only one who looks like their dad I think is Tiger.
I was jyst thinking that. I see Peaches looking like a young bob geldof.

Reactions: 7
They were all shagging each other too. Pearl Lowe and Sadie Frost fell out after a bit of wife swapping after Jude Law allegedly fell in love with Pearl (another one I just can’t warm to).
I can't warm to Pearl Lowe, either. Or Sadie Frost actually. Both seem to have no talent or skills but were fawned over like crazy in the late 1990s by the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They were all shagging each other too. Pearl Lowe and Sadie Frost fell out after a bit of wife swapping after Jude Law allegedly fell in love with Pearl (another one I just can’t warm to).
Jude Law was cute. I'd have fallen in love with him - except I have subsequently found out he is a) very short b) a rude inconsiderate wanker c) follicly challenged d) wears awful trainers for ££££ e) is incapable of putting on a condom

Nowt wrong with being short or bald, but the rest - duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Actually, come to think of it, the whole Primrose Hill set were totally overrated

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't warm to Pearl Lowe, either. Or Sadie Frost actually. Both seem to have no talent or skills but were fawned over like crazy in the late 1990s by the media.
I think Sadie had some acting talent, but she gave it up to play second fiddle to Jude Law.

Pearl Lowe, otoh, is a talentless groupie. Her autobiography is another good un, btw. She’s an absolute horror.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can never get my head round Thomas calling her at about 9pm on Sunday evening and getting no reply, then trying unsuccessfully all Monday morning before arriving back at the house with his Mum at 1.30pm. I don't understand why they didn't go first thing Monday morning?
Not accusing him of anything dodgy, it just seems so wierd. Even though he said he thought she was clean (which stretches incredulity to breaking point tbh), it must still always been at the front of his mind she could be using again.
I think it depends - I dated a heroin user who lied about being in recovery, and though I found him with needles and there were times it seemed like he was on something, he had a ready answer and I wanted to believe him. If I was 21/22, married and with two kids, maybe I'd want to suspend my disbelief even further.

And some people are just difficult to contact, he might have been used to her being somewhat volatile in terms of attention (that was my experience being in a relationship with someone using). It's definitely weird, but also being involved with users can shift your goalposts for what's considered 'normal'. I'm not coming down either way, but I also think it's explicable with a little imagination. TC strikes me as someone who's somewhat easily led, not sure why.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Sadie had some acting talent, but she gave it up to play second fiddle to Jude Law.

Pearl Lowe, otoh, is a talentless groupie. Her autobiography is another good un, btw. She’s an absolute horror.
I think her dress range at Peacocks was probably the pinnacle of her career

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually don't mind Sadie Frost.

Pearl Lowe I can't take to, not sure why, always got a strong air of desperation off her and little talent - maybe I'm biased about the story of her sniffing coke in the maternity hospital.

Danny Goffey seemed nice enough when he competed on Masterchef.

I think her dress range at Peacocks was probably the pinnacle of her career
They were awful looking dresses

Reactions: 6
Do any of the Primrose Hill set still exist? Or have they all decamped to the Cotswolds?

Reactions: 11
Do any of the Primrose Hill set still exist? Or have they all decamped to the Cotswolds?
I can’t link (because I don’t know how and I’m on my phone) but there’s a few threads on the Primrose Hill set on here somewhere. Lots of old goss (and some new which is mainly discussing Kate Moss’ new face) 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jude Law was cute. I'd have fallen in love with him - except I have subsequently found out he is a) very short b) a rude inconsiderate wanker c) follicly challenged d) wears awful trainers for ££££ e) is incapable of putting on a condom

Nowt wrong with being short or bald, but the rest - duck off.
My brother was in a film with Jude Law back in the early 90s, think it was called Shopping. He said he was a bellend even back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think I bought a few ‘Frost French’ swimsuits in Debenhams back in the day. I must dig them out again !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I bought and read her autobiography lately, only to remember close to the end that i had already read it when it came out! So forgettable, for such potentially interesting subject matter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I read her autobiography too. She seems to have some kind of cognitive dissonance now when it comes to her children. It sounds like Daisy was basically left with her grandparents while she went round sniffing round rock stars, and her younger children were basically brought up by nannies, because she was out of it. How Goffey remained in Supergrass after her antics caused them to cancel gigs is a mystery. Sadly Daisy seems to be going the same way- except she hasn't got very far on the marrying rich men front so just jiggles her boobs on Instagram. Shame, as she seems like she could have made a good career as a presenter or something. She seems very personable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else remember when Pearl and Daisy did a range of clothes for Peacocks? Really random!

Reactions: 6
I read her autobiography too. She seems to have some kind of cognitive dissonance now when it comes to her children. It sounds like Daisy was basically left with her grandparents while she went round sniffing round rock stars, and her younger children were basically brought up by nannies, because she was out of it. How Goffey remained in Supergrass after her antics caused them to cancel gigs is a mystery. Sadly Daisy seems to be going the same way- except she hasn't got very far on the marrying rich men front so just jiggles her boobs on Instagram. Shame, as she seems like she could have made a good career as a presenter or something. She seems very personable.
Agreed. I also have a soft spot for Daisy. She seems quite smiley and sweet. Shame about who her mother is though.

Does anyone else remember when Pearl and Daisy did a range of clothes for Peacocks? Really random!
Someone upthread said Pearl and Danny are bankrupt, which I can well believe, so I assume they take any gig that’s offered to them. I’d imagine Pearl doesn’t make enough fannying about with old net curtains to keep them in the style they’ve become accustomed to. I think they rent their big house as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed. I also have a soft spot for Daisy. She seems quite smiley and sweet. Shame about who her mother is though.
Yes she is the only one of those brats of someone famous who I think ' God Daisy just marry a rich bloke and have a load of kids 😁' . She was so lovely on Strictly and now just seems to be on the DM Sidebar of Shame. There are far duller people presenting on Primetime TV.

Reactions: 7
I have the utmost respect for the offspring of famous people who change their names yet still succeed in their chosen career. Meryl Streep, Clint Eastwood, David Bowie - to name but a few - all have successful children who don't trade off the family name.

However if my mum had saddled me with a ridiculous name like Fifi Trixibelle or Peaches Honeyblossom, I would have probably chosen a different career than being an NHS nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.