Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, but social services always try and place a child with biological grandparents wherever possible.
With regard to the attachment angle it seems a reach that it worked, I mean Tiger Lily didn’t live full time with her half sisters due to joint custody, and she was only 16 months old when Paula died.
No,that was when Michael died. She was 4 when Paula died.

Reactions: 4
Just reading Lily Allens autobiography, and she says she was a waitress in West London at a trendy restaurant and was then interviewed by the police, as she was one of the last people to see Paula alive. Paula had dinner with a notorious drug dealer there the night before she was found dead. Lily was her waitress.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just reading Lily Allens autobiography, and she says she was a waitress in West London at a trendy restaurant and was then interviewed by the police, as she was one of the last people to see Paula alive. Paula had dinner with a notorious drug dealer there the night before she was found dead. Lily was her waitress.
Wow. I often wonder if she would have been exposed if she was doing that sort of thing in the age of social media. I also wonder if her and Bob had an arrangement with the tabloids to not report certain things before she got with Michael.

Reactions: 6
I remember hearing that story around the time she was promoting her book. It's so random how years later, through becoming famous Lily knew Peaches (I don't think they were friends, more just that they were around the same social scene afaik). I wonder if Paula or Bob knew Keith Allen, they all sorta came up around the same time.

Reactions: 3
I remember hearing that story around the time she was promoting her book. It's so random how years later, through becoming famous Lily knew Peaches (I don't think they were friends, more just that they were around the same social scene afaik). I wonder if Paula or Bob knew Keith Allen, they all sorta came up around the same time.
I think everyone knows Keith Allen, hes that type. One of my friends has worked with him and she said that he's generally a nice person but he's one of those that's always getting his XXXX out at every opportunity for the laugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So far Lily's said he was a tit dad. Never around. Says that her first headline festival he was at the festival but didn't bother watching her set.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I live near Pixie and see her often-- yes, she's had her baby. She looks radiantly beautiful and healthy in person. It seems like she's doing really well. She must miss Peaches a lot now that she has her own baby, though.
I am friends with Fifi on FB and she is very normal and down to earth with her husband. I dont ever see posts about Peaches husband. He was weird with Tiger for a while, wasnt he? I remember the tabloids suggesting that they were involved.

Reactions: 7
Two things - as I was enthralled by this whole thread one night.

I can't unsee Pixie being Michael's kid now - especially knowing he'd been shagging Paula off and on since 1985. (She was the reason for his breakup with Virginia Hey in '87 according to his sister.) Alone, she could be anybody's. But beside Tiger, they look so much alike and neither of them look a thing like Paula.

Also, say what you will about Michael sleeping around and having "moved on" from Paula before his death - but if this article is true, then its just plain sad.

Link

**The article is pretty graphic in describing the state the hotel housekeeper found him in upon his death but he apparently had pictures of Paula laid out all around them.

Either he really did love and miss this woman and was thinking of her before he died - or he was getting off to pictures of her during an auto-erotic scenario gone wrong. Being found naked and tied to a door hours after his death, I think the coroner had as much to go on as Paula did. Regardless, he's gone. And if the housekeeper wasn't bullshitting, he obviously loved Paula or was still very much attracted to her.

Attachments

Two things - as I was enthralled by this whole thread one night.

I can't unsee Pixie being Michael's kid now - especially knowing he'd been shagging Paula off and on since 1985. (She was the reason for his breakup with Virginia Hey in '87 according to his sister.) Alone, she could be anybody's. But beside Tiger, they look so much alike and neither of them look a thing like Paula.

Also, say what you will about Michael sleeping around and having "moved on" from Paula before his death - but if this article is true, then its just plain sad.

Link

**The article is pretty graphic in describing the state the hotel housekeeper found him in upon his death but he apparently had pictures of Paula laid out all around them.

Either he really did love and miss this woman and was thinking of her before he died - or he was getting off to pictures of her during an auto-erotic scenario gone wrong. Being found naked and tied to a door hours after his death, I think the coroner had as much to go on as Paula did. Regardless, he's gone. And if the housekeeper wasn't bullshitting, he obviously loved Paula or was still very much attracted to her.
No, I think Pixie really looks like a young Bob

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I saw a picture of Bob"s sister on the Internet a few years ago, she had the same wide apart eyes. There was a very strong resemblance with Pixie

I am friends with Fifi on FB and she is very normal and down to earth with her husband. I dont ever see posts about Peaches husband. He was weird with Tiger for a while, wasnt he? I remember the tabloids suggesting that they were involved.
That was Daisy Lowe, no?

That was Daisy Lowe, no?
It was both of them I think. Daisy soon after Peaches died, then Tiger Lily afterwards. I suppose being generous you could say going with her best friend and then her sister was a way of being close to her, but who knows why you would go there?

Reactions: 10
He was weird with Tiger for a while, wasnt he? I remember the tabloids suggesting that they were involved.
I think the stuff with Tom and Tiger was just 'paper talk' from that photo set where they were hugging. I don't recall ever hearing anything else about them in that regard. He did date Daisy Lowe for a while. I feel like everyone has dated Daily Lowe at some point.

Reactions: 11
I think the stuff with Tom and Tiger was just 'paper talk' from that photo set where they were hugging. I don't recall ever hearing anything else about them in that regard. He did date Daisy Lowe for a while. I feel like everyone has dated Daily Lowe at some point.
😂😂 yeah dating Daisy Lowe means nothing. It’s like a rite of passage in that crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂 yeah dating Daisy Lowe means nothing. It’s like a rite of passage in that crowd.
I really like Daisy but I literally have no idea why :ROFLMAO: She seems to do nothing but appear on the DM sidebar of shame with her latest boyfriend but I can't help but but like her! I think it's because she is so blatant. None of this ' oh why won't the press leave me alone?' when they have just rung them. It's a straight on pose and look directly at the camera!

Reactions: 5
Thomas Cohen still seems to be plugging away at the music, without much success it has to be said. His Insta is a bit odd. I get the impression that his parents are largely bringing up the boys.

Reactions: 9
Thomas Cohen still seems to be plugging away at the music, without much success it has to be said. His Insta is a bit odd. I get the impression that his parents are largely bringing up the boys.
Probably best that way, honestly

Reactions: 10
I really like Daisy but I literally have no idea why :ROFLMAO: She seems to do nothing but appear on the DM sidebar of shame with her latest boyfriend but I can't help but but like her! I think it's because she is so blatant. None of this ' oh why won't the press leave me alone?' when they have just rung them. It's a straight on pose and look directly at the camera!
She’s always really smiley, which makes a refreshing change!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.