Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as he loves and cares for his kids (he does) then who cares what he does, if he’s trans or what.

Reactions: 12
As long as he loves and cares for his kids (he does) then who cares what he does, if he’s trans or what.
Because he's an utter idiot/knobhead.
Its not about him being possibly trans etc. He doesn't even provide for his kids he lives off Geldof's money. Its time for him to grow up really.He's a father who is carrying on like a 6th former.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He needs to get a proper job really. Hes just a bandwagon jumping fashion victim.
Don't you think 'searching for the potential to be divine and to recognise it in others' counts as a proper job? 🤭
Must take up quite a lot of his time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because he's an utter idiot/knobhead.
Its not about him being possibly trans etc. He doesn't even provide for his kids he lives off Geldof's money. Its time for him to grow up really.He's a father who is carrying on like a 6th former.
How do you know this?

Reactions: 6
Being a musician who makes no money is ok in your 20’s, much less so in your 30’s when you also have 2 children to support.
no I mean, theres a lot of presumptions going on here about his private life? The dm article says that he’s wearing androgynous style, and he’s posting about a lot of hippie stuff, but nowhere does it say ‘Thomas Cohen earns no money and lives off bob’s money and peaches’ life insurance policy and parades round all day eating grapes and doing absolutely nothing’.

would you think he’s doing better if he was in a shirt and and tie posting his pret lunch?

Reactions: 19
no I mean, theres a lot of presumptions going on here about his private life? The dm article says that he’s wearing androgynous style, and he’s posting about a lot of hippie stuff, but nowhere does it say ‘Thomas Cohen earns no money and lives off bob’s money and peaches’ life insurance policy and parades round all day eating grapes and doing absolutely nothing’.

would you think he’s doing better if he was in a shirt and and tie posting his pret lunch?
I would actually, it would be far more responsible and less self indulgent than being a failed musician.

Reactions: 4

I'd think he was doing better if he was actually earning a living instead of living off Bob. The mans a wanker full stop. There's men who dress like women such as Grayson Perry who do actually earn money. Its known that Thomas lives off Bob, how else can he afford to support himself and two kids in a big multi million pound house?. Universal Credit wont cover it. What's to stop him getting a normal day to day job? Nothing apart from him being an entitled prat.
He's lucky his ex FIL is Bob because if it was Mick Jagger or Paul McCartney he wouldn't have got a penny of out them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd think he was doing better if he was actually earning a living instead of living off Bob. The mans a wanker full stop. There's men who dress like women such as Grayson Perry who do actually earn money. Its known that Thomas lives off Bob, how else can he afford to support himself and two kids in a big multi million pound house?. Universal Credit wont cover it. What's to stop him getting a normal day to day job? Nothing apart from him being an entitled prat.
He's lucky his ex FIL is Bob because if it was Mick Jagger or Paul McCartney he wouldn't have got a penny of out them.
Where does he lives?

How do you know he lives in a multi million pound house? He sold the house he lived in with peaches. How do you know he’s a wanker? You also don’t know that he doesn’t have a job, and you don’t know that he isn’t a caring, supportive father. Sounds like you’re bringing a lot of baggage to the table here, ngl

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don’t think Peaches actually left much money - I seem to recall reports at the time that there was quite a bit of debt (e.g. big mortgage on the house). So I wouldn’t assume Thomas is rolling in cash at all. It doesn’t look like his music is doing much, but I guess he could also be holding down a “proper” job. He just won’t be putting that on Insta.

Reactions: 10
How do you know he lives in a multi million pound house? He sold the house he lived in with peaches. How do you know he’s a wanker? You also don’t know that he doesn’t have a job, and you don’t know that he isn’t a caring, supportive father. Sounds like you’re bringing a lot of baggage to the table here, ngl
Its all been in the media enough all of it. He has no proper paid job, lives off his ex FIL and pisses about looking like a 16 year old fashion victim. If you think this sets a good example to his kids then its up to you. If something looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then its a duck.

Reactions: 8
Unless Thomas's accountant is posting on this thread, how would anyone know his financial position? Given his daughters work for a living (Fifi is a PA) I think it's highly unlikely Bob would provide untold riches to Thomas. Anyway, if Bob can make his son-in-law and grandkids lives a bit easier with some extra cash, I think that's a good thing.

Beyond posting a few photos on Insta he seems to lead a pretty private life. It's a bit sad to read the way his music is being talked about. Most musicians aren't able to make a living wage. He might have other jobs, and if he doesn't it must mean he has other sources of income, good for him.

As he became a single parent of two toddlers in his early to mid 20s, I'd be surprised if his parents weren't heavily involved in their upbringing.

Reactions: 25
From what it looks like he seems like Thomas is keeping himself and his kids especially relatively private. He doesn't do interviews or exploit his sons' grief (e.g Jeff Brazier, Larry Birkhead). He abandoned his album tour a few years ago because it seemed all too much for him. He settled down and had a family young but he obviously wasn't banking on becoming a widower so early on no matter how bad Peaches' addiction was. He's gone through a lot of trauma at his age but if he's keeping his children fed, secure, stable and happy that's all that matters. He doesn't look like he courts press interest, the fail online picks up on who he's dating or how he's dressing, he's not peddling an OK! exclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unless Thomas's accountant is posting on this thread, how would anyone know his financial position? Given his daughters work for a living (Fifi is a PA) I think it's highly unlikely Bob would provide untold riches to Thomas. Anyway, if Bob can make his son-in-law and grandkids lives a bit easier with some extra cash, I think that's a good thing.

Beyond posting a few photos on Insta he seems to lead a pretty private life. It's a bit sad to read the way his music is being talked about. Most musicians aren't able to make a living wage. He might have other jobs, and if he doesn't it must mean he has other sources of income, good for him.

As he became a single parent of two toddlers in his early to mid 20s, I'd be surprised if his parents weren't heavily involved in their upbringing.
I get the impression this is a fairer assessment than that of @Raininvain

My ex knew TC yeeeearssssss ago and basically said the guy is “intense and very artisty”.

From his social media feed - a lot of which is in Hebrew so unlikely to be for DM headlines - he’s still very much an “artiste”.

And considering he became a widower in his 20s and single dad to two toddlers whom I’d imagine he’s had to battle to keep out of the papers I don’t see any need for the vitriol.

Reactions: 19
I see Tom has made his Instagram private, I feel bit bad. We were just gossiping a bit on here on a small thread and he is now finding himself back on the daily mail.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If Bob is bankrolling it will be for the overall upbringing of the two little lads.
Yes can’t imagine how overwhelming become a widower in early 20s with two small children was!

Reactions: 14

So apparently Pixie has a daughter. I don't ever trust the Fail (with anything) but especially celebrity births, they seem to announce a baby's gender out of a hat until they're corrected on it. So who knows if it is a girl or not. Pixie looks great, she seems to have moved house on her ig stories or is seriously nesting and overhauling her home.

Reactions: 2
I read the comments and someone said the photos are from Backgrid. Doesn’t that mean they were called by them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.