Peaches Geldof #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those statements are ridiculous!! Paula was beyond help at that point. Firstly, in all the plans they were making together - where was Fifi? She only mentions that she planned on dragging Peaches and Pixie halfway around the world just so she could follow Michael everywhere. No reasonable father would have allowed it, I'm sorry, it was completely irresponsible. She stresses they wanted to 'be a family' but no mention of Fifi? How could they be a family when the girls already had a father? And pulling them out of school for three months at that age to take them where? On tour? She never understood that much of the so called harassment coming from Bob was just about the welfare of the children. She just could not see past her own needs.

This was the interview I was referring to:

She looks so like her mam, just with dark hair

Reactions: 1
So far Lily's said he was a tit dad. Never around. Says that her first headline festival he was at the festival but didn't bother watching her set.
yeah I always got the impression that he was very much just a "financial" parent rather than a present one. Feel sad for her tbh

Reactions: 4
Thomas Cohen still seems to be plugging away at the music, without much success it has to be said. His Insta is a bit odd. I get the impression that his parents are largely bringing up the boys.
He has the boys full time. I know one of his close friends. Grew up with her before she moved down south and I always ask after him when we catch up. By all accounts he’s a great dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The makeup and that dress makes him look like peaches i think. That lipstick colour looks very similar to what she wore.

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced the Mail (and other papers) read Tattle. Thomas has been dressing like that - at least for Insta purposes - for several years now. But I think the Mail has only just picked it up now because we mentioned it a few posts ago.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.