PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that’s lovely. ❤
She did go out with Acaster - he had a breakdown when they split up (he’s talked about it openly). I’m pretty sure they are mates - they seemed pally on that off menu live episode I mentioned the other day.
If you haven’t watched it, I’d really recommend you do. It’s too funny
That live episode was so so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do get where you're coming from, but he definitely mentions her a lot more than the lovely Robin who he is one of his great friends and shares a podcast with, so is kind of in his interest to talk about him more. That bit on the latest pod ep has swung it for me. and she bought back treats from her America trip.

I'm sorry but I am going to need some evidence to consider your point further 😜

Unless you are John and/or Lou trying to throw us off the scent 🕵️‍♂️

(I say all that in jest)
I just can't see it! (And I also foresaw the breakup between JR and his full-time F, so I am completely qualified :D :D :D )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just listening to yesterday’s pod. Discussing plans to buy a house together? Definitely shagging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just listening to yesterday’s pod. Discussing plans to buy a house together? Definitely shagging.
When did he say that? I think I missed it!

In the intro I realised, one of my fave things about Elis and Johns friendship is how hard Elis laughs and Johns jokes 🥰

Also pleased to hear Prod D telling Elia that the show has to be the last thing he drops… phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When did he say that? I think I missed it!

In the intro I realised, one of my fave things about Elis and Johns friendship is how hard Elis laughs and Johns jokes 🥰

Also pleased to hear Prod D telling Elia that the show has to be the last thing he drops… phew!
It was the bit where John said he was talking to Lou of ways to make quick money so they could by a huge house together for loads of people to live in …there was no mention of a love shack😂

I gathered from the conversation it was one of those ‘If you won the lottery what would you buy’ sort of thing

ETA they then went on to talk about the Live Love Laugh saying!

Reactions: 1
It was the bit where John said he was talking to Lou of ways to make quick money so they could by a huge house together for loads of people to live in …there was no mention of a love shack😂

I gathered from the conversation it was one of those ‘If you won the lottery what would you buy’ sort of thing

ETA they then went on to talk about the Live Love Laugh saying!
Ohhhhh thanks. I think I might have gotten distracted at that point. I do vaguely remember the Live Love Laugh bit - I’ll go back to listen 😏

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry to all the massive Lou fans out there (I don't dislike her) but it really should have been Dave in the Tax calendar and not her. I can neither confirm nor deny if I'm going to cut out a picture of his face and pop it on there for the month of July.

• Haha
I'm sorry to all the massive Lou fans out there (I don't dislike her) but it really should have been Dave in the Tax calendar and not her. I can neither confirm nor deny if I'm going to cut out a picture of his face and pop it on there for the month of July.
Do itttttt! They should have superimposed his face there themselves. I think he couldn't take part in it because he had covid.

(But he still drove down to drop down various props which I didn't really understand 🤷‍♀️)

The fact that she was able to step in last minute definitely plays into my #shaggingtruther beliefs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
surprised prods Matt and Bertie weren’t ahead of Lou on the list tbh!

My calendar has just arrived 🎉
---
The outtake picture on the back is cute though

Last edited:
Any chance we can get a look at the photos? I really didn't want another calendar in my life, but I really want to see the pics! ;)
If no-one else does this tonight I can do in morning!

I simply had to buy it but now it's here I do realise I didn't need a third one and have really no place for it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Anyone listen to gig pigs?
Lou was on and mentioned she went to half man half biscuit with John and Elis.
Bit also seems to still hang out with coco. Mixed messages on the shagging front. Would she go against ‘girl code’ if pals with coco still?! Would coco care? Who knows!

Reactions: 3
Any chance we can get a look at the photos? I really didn't want another calendar in my life, but I really want to see the pics! ;)
I'll try and remember this evening.

Re Lou, I think she had a day out to the coast with Coco last year as it was on Instagram. So they're obviously still pretty close (or maybe she knew Coco first and introduced them?!).

The speculation continues 🤔

maybe lou being friends with coco is why they’ve been keeping it on the DL, because she doesn’t know either😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Tonight I came out to my brother as queer. He…came out right back. He’s the first person I’ve ever said it to in person. I just had to tell someone. The tax new year affects us all in different ways, eh! How did you all celebrate?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tonight I came out to my brother as queer. He…came out right back. He’s the first person I’ve ever said it to in person. I just had to tell someone. The tax new year affects us all in different ways, eh! How did you all celebrate?
Congratulations! Happy new tax year to you both.

Congratulations!!!

*Miserable cow face* listening to the podcast now and...a child you don't know in a giddy show off talking to adults mood is fairly irritating after 30 seconds (Although I fully empathise with childcare issues and can only imagine how stressful taking your child to live radio is)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.