PCDs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made Up Games was fab! It was a bit chaotic at times but I think that just made it even funnier. Deffo some bants between Lou and John, still not 100% sure if they're banging but my sister thinks they are... Guest host was Rachel Parris who I really liked (even if she didn't have a clue what was going on half the time), Lou (shock horror) and a woman who's name I forget... sorry! Will ETA if it comes to me. If you get a chance to see it, I would recommend, although I think it's quite London based at the moment.
Glad you had a good time! Do you think the format is TV worthy?! That's what they seem to be going for at the moment... would love to seem them on our screens :love:

Ivo was on Just a Minute the other day and he didn’t stutter once!
He wouldn't have lasted very long if he did! Not gonna lie, I feel slightly cheated from having to put up with it on the show last week haha

Reactions: 2
Glad you had a good time! Do you think the format is TV worthy?! That's what they seem to be going for at the moment... would love to seem them on our screens :love:

He wouldn't have lasted very long if he did! Not gonna lie, I feel slightly cheated from having to put up with it on the show last week haha
I went to see him on tour recently and he did stutter then too more than I had noticed previously, maybe it can’t be helped in certain situations. He was really good though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I went to see him on tour recently and he did stutter then too more than I had noticed previously, maybe it can’t be helped in certain situations. He was really good though!
Yes, I do wonder if I'm being unfair and harsh as some people do have a stutter, and it's not something that can often be helped.

ETA - I do actually like his comedy, although I'm relatively new to it. He uploaded a clip on insta of a show he did with some live polling and it was so funny and clever! It amazes me how comics can riff that kind of stuff!

Yes, I do wonder if I'm being unfair and harsh as some people do have a stutter, and it's not something that can often be helped.

ETA - I do actually like his comedy, although I'm relatively new to it. He uploaded a clip on insta of a show he did with some live polling and it was so funny and clever! It amazes me how comics can riff that kind of stuff!
He was much better than I’d expected, it was a spur of the moment decision to go on my own and it was great! But I’d never noticed before then. I do prefer him to Lou I think though, he’s a bit more low key!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Made Up Games was fab! It was a bit chaotic at times but I think that just made it even funnier. Deffo some bants between Lou and John, still not 100% sure if they're banging but my sister thinks they are... Guest host was Rachel Parris who I really liked (even if she didn't have a clue what was going on half the time), Lou (shock horror) and a woman who's name I forget... sorry! Will ETA if it comes to me. If you get a chance to see it, I would recommend, although I think it's quite London based at the moment.
Lou is also friends (or friendly?) with his ex Coco (as Lou, Coco, Ivo, Alex Kealy and some other friends all went to Self Esteem together for the Gig Pigs podcast).

He was much better than I’d expected, it was a spur of the moment decision to go on my own and it was great! But I’d never noticed before then. I do prefer him to Lou I think though, he’s a bit more low key!
Love that you went on your own!! 💪🏽

Sorry if I’ve highlighted something no one else noticed before 😬

Love that you went on your own!! 💪🏽

Sorry if I’ve highlighted something no one else noticed before 😬
Haha no it’s fine, I go to loads of things on my own, I’m single so I got fed up of missing out, been on little solo city breaks as well! It just was my first solo comedy. I’m going to see John in October too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahaha, half the show was them talking about it being a VERSATILE FORMAT with a nod and a wink to the supposed commissioners in the audience. I do think it would work on TV - perhaps if they started it on Dave, like with Taskmaster, until it's a bit more polished and has built up a following. Ellis playing Beta Bet was predictably hilarious and catastrophic. I could watch them play that game alone all day 🤣 😍 .

Just to confirm, I love Ivo! No shade thrown, just funny seeing him (possibly) adopt/exaggerate different personas in different settings. (Sidenote: I could be wrong but I'm not sure someone with a full-blown stutter would put themselves forward for Just a Minute).

Reactions: 3
Im not convinced MUG would work on tv - despite being a robins apologist I think he can be understandably divisive

Reactions: 5
Loved this weeks shame well 😂

One of my faves was from the radio X days (I think) when the guy lied about his dad having a satnav… can’t remember it fully but it’s stuck in my mind and made me laugh soooo much

ETA - found it v easy on YouTube -https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeSsB7EEwA8

One of my faves was from the radio X days (I think) when the guy lied about his dad having a satnav… can’t remember it fully but it’s stuck in my mind and made me laugh soooo much

SatNav is an absolute classic!

OMG LOOOOOL 😂 😂 😂 😂

I’ve just seen Robins has cancelled his show tomorrow night due to ‘factors’ with no actual reason given, hope he’s ok

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.