Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on today fm SM she did some “Dopamine dressing” piece! The bit I saw is just basically a slide show of pictures of her in her clown outfits!!! 🙄
“clown outfits” fgs a bit of colour doesn’t kill anyone, if we all went around in beige or grey would you be happy then 🙄

“clown outfits” fgs a bit of colour doesn’t kill anyone, if we all went around in beige or grey would you be happy then 🙄
Ah no I was exaggerating to make my point!
I love wearing colour myself!
Dont take tattle too seriously! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does a 40 year old woman think showing the tummy is fashion these days!! I see the videos about walking and steps have stopped recently, so maybe it wasn't the walking that made ya slim Paula, those tablets for diabetes really went to people that didn't need them!!

Reactions: 5
She has indeed and that stupid Good Luck at the end of the cash machine!! I'm sure today fm could do better than her!!

Doesn't want to post the kids online but happy to show off her tummy and her gums 24/7. Ya lost weight, fair play but don't need to post it.

Her vlogs on tiktok didn't last too long I see

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will we take bets on when she's going to appear on Dancing with the stars? Next season or the one after that

Reactions: 1
Ah she won't be on that as she works for the enemy in Today FM!! She would wanna switch to RTE but that won't happen.

Jesus Paula screeching about the cash call nearly blew my eardrums in the car last night!!

Ive had enough of Today Fm now between the fake laughter , the ceol agus craic girl and Dave Moore asking 'do you wash your legs in the shower, cos i dont' cringe question to the guests 🙈

Goodbye Today fm ......

Reactions: 7
Jesus Paula screeching about the cash call nearly blew my eardrums in the car last night!!

Ive had enough of Today Fm now between the fake laughter , the ceol agus craic girl and Dave Moore asking 'do you wash your legs in the shower, cos i dont' cringe question to the guests 🙈

Goodbye Today fm ......
Same!!! Since Dermot whelan left my patience with the whole station is gone!!! It’s all so fake and silly! Radio equivalent to click bait!!! Maybe it’s my age but I’ve gone to RTE1!

Reactions: 7
Yip from the music master quiz 🙄🙄 to a cuppa and a chat to the pointless questions at the end, what did you have for lunch when 8 yrs old. Who the feck remembers that, who's the famous person in your contact list yo do you wash your legs cause I'm to lazy to do. He's fairly gone to crap and Dermot wasn't much better with the stupid voice over for the Limerick person.

In fairness Louise is probably the better one on Today fm from 9 to half 4.

But Paula just takes the biscuit full stop. No wonder why she's on at 7 and not given the 12 o clock show when Pamela left it last year. Either on early in mornings or late in evening.

And that’s where she will stay. Didn’t she piss off the head honchos with a battle about maternity leave?

And that’s where she will stay. Didn’t she piss off the head honchos with a battle about maternity leave?
What's this about? If the head honchos are pissed off about her maternity leave they'd need to worry about being sued. She might be a pain in the hoop, but every woman in the country has the absolute right to take off as much as they want (or can)

Wouldn't usually be on her side. But pushback on maternity leave is a disgrace

Reactions: 4
Louise Duffy was let go from Today fm a good few yrs back after her maternity leave. Paula mentioned on a podcast a few months ago about needing 'very expensive legal advise'. Only guessing it was re her job. While I absolutely agree jobs should be protected during maternity leave & after, she's not the best at her job & would probably be let go otherwise.