Paula MacSweeney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this about? If the head honchos are pissed off about her maternity leave they'd need to worry about being sued. She might be a pain in the hoop, but every woman in the country has the absolute right to take off as much as they want (or can)

Wouldn't usually be on her side. But pushback on maternity leave is a disgrace
I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but she mentioned on instagram a while back that she had to fight for her mat leave at Today FM. They will probably get rid of her soon.

Reactions: 1
I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but she mentioned on instagram a while back that she had to fight for her mat leave at Today FM. They will probably get rid of her soon.
Publicly bashing them, rightly or wrongly, won’t do her any favours in her career!!! Prob why she’s trying to get an in on VMTV!!

Reactions: 2
I'm delighted for our Paula, well into her 30s and she finally discovered the joys of day drinking. Lol at her innocence lecturing the rest of us on how to do it right when we've been doing it for years while she was off sea swimming

Reactions: 4
She’s honestly insufferable since she lost the weight. Full body shots every opportunity to remind us she’s skinny now. Stories of drinking/ being on the bus … you’d swear she was 16 going out for the first time and not pushing 40

Reactions: 9
And the cropped tops 🥴 midriff constantly on show. Cop on to yourself!!
What’s the problem with crop tops? I don’t wear them myself because there would just be pasty squishy stomach poking out but what’s wrong with them, in your opinion? How are they different to a v neck top, a strapless top or dress, or shorts, in terms of skin showing? Which isn’t a problem anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1