Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€545 per person sharing €704 for single occupancy
And that’s not including Eve 🤪
His room and his sisters wouldn’t have been much less for Christmas night than the parents, and that’s not including Eve.
Honestly I thought the menu and atmosphere would have been better, especially for the cost of a kidney 😐

I think it’s really awful the way he harasses his mother with filming her. She’s made it clear she doesn’t like it yet he persists anyway. No consideration for anyone’s feeling but his own, even on Christmas Day. I don’t know how the father doesn’t lose the rag with him
same with his sisters who also clearly don’t want to be part of his circus

Reactions: 3
And that’s not including Eve 🤪
His room and his sisters wouldn’t have been much less for Christmas night than the parents, and that’s not including Eve.
Honestly I thought the menu and atmosphere would have been better, especially for the cost of a kidney 😐

same with his sisters who also clearly don’t want to be part of his circus
It includes Christmas Eve it’s in their 2020 brochure

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Paul’s adoption story. Unfortunately he never did the final part

Wow - just watched both of those videos, it’s very hard not to be moved by his story. Very difficult to go through. Wonder why Part 3 never materialised? Would love to hear it. Does anyone know if he succeeded in meeting his birth mother? I only started following him a year ago and I noticed these videos are dated 3 years ago.

Jason needs his own thread him and his sister Ariana delusions of Grande. Yeeeeeees Queen!!!!
I worry if the on Fleek queeeeeeens have their own thread

1) it will die a death because they’re nobodies....

2) we can’t keep embarrassing Paul about his questionable, repetitive hook up. 😆

Paul probably Google’s his own name daily and had an account here before he was even mentioned here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's strange how he can spend Xmas away from the hotel and then go off to Achill until presumably after new years. Not many hotel owners can do that. The smaller ones at least. He obviously has the staff in place but still.

Reactions: 4
It's strange how he can spend Xmas away from the hotel and then go off to Achill until presumably after new years. Not many hotel owners can do that. The smaller ones at least. He obviously has the staff in place but still.
I notice the majority are foreign staff with minimum English who are given no protection other than a plastic visor.

I notice the majority are foreign staff with minimum English who are given no protection other than a plastic visor.
Plastic visors offer no protection. Dr.Paddy Mallon and Tony Holohan himself have repeatedly warned against visors. Paul is putting both his staff and customers at risk. They should all be wearing masks all the time. I don’t know how he hasn’t been shut down for repeatedly flouting that rule

Reactions: 11
Plastic visors offer no protection. Dr.Paddy Mallon and Tony Holohan himself have repeatedly warned against visors. Paul is putting both his staff and customers at risk. They should all be wearing masks all the time. I don’t know how he hasn’t been shut down for repeatedly flouting that rule
it makes my blood boil when I see the BETEC answer to Claire Byrne giving us covid updates for that reason

Baby Jasssonnnnnnnnn awnsering a question box on his insta saying his body count is over 500 🙄
Baby Jasssonnnnnnnnn awnsering a question box on his insta saying his body count is over 500 🙄

I didn’t even notice because I was too distracted by all the ridiculous face pulling for every question, he looks like a right dope. Imagine writing that up and his Mother is following him and sees all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
doubt the lad (or any of his siblings) can count to 500 without stumbling.

I didn’t even notice because I was too distracted by all the ridiculous face pulling for every question, he looks like a right dope. Imagine writing that up and his Mother is following him and sees all that.
To be fair she looks like she’s be proud.
no fucks given 😂 chav.
I love them for all the wrong reasons 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
doubt the lad (or any of his siblings) can count to 500 without stumbling.

To be fair she looks like she’s be proud.
no fucks given 😂 chav.
I love them for all the wrong reasons 😂😂

That’s true definitely proud theirs a real smugness about the whole lot of them. Have the sisters no friends outside of the family I’ve always wondered because they seem to do absolutely everything together.

That’s true definitely proud theirs a real smugness about the whole lot of them. Have the sisters no friends outside of the family I’ve always wondered because they seem to do absolutely everything together.

Never seen Nicki with friends , apart from friends she shares with Jason. Rachel used have a very good friend who they brought to Disney land etc with the family, she seems to have disappeared from them over a year now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.