Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the staff look like they’ve had a falling out with their shower. Imagine being handed food by someone who looks the chips could have been fried in their hair 🤢 And don’t get me started on that manky car park, eating beside the wheelie bins and the fire escape. The place is a dive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can baby Jason and Ariana Grande wannabe not go out for a few drinks and have a cocktail without pulling ridiculous faces for one night. Christ I’d hate to be sitting anywhere near them on a night out and what’s with the awful bike lock chain he’s around his neck.

Reactions: 5
Haha who said about the mams red jumper annoying them. She's wearing it again. 😂 It is like she only has one jumper.

My petty gripe is Paul saying festoon all the fecking time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha who said about the mams red jumper annoying them. She's wearing it again. 😂 It is like she only has one jumper.

My petty gripe is Paul saying festoon all the fecking time.
It’s about 30 bulbs😂😂😂 when I saw him say 50 feet or whatever I was like cool then I saw it and it looked like 2 foot! And don’t even start me on the 4 decorations on the 10 FOOT Xmas tree! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s about 30 bulbs😂😂😂 when I saw him say 50 feet or whatever I was like cool then I saw it and it looked like 2 foot! And don’t even start me on the 4 decorations on the 10 FOOT Xmas tree! 😂😂
I thought this about the tree! Jason boils my piss but he always decorated their real tree lovely. He clearly didn't do it this year!

Reactions: 2
Yeah the tree looks really tit.

Reactions: 1
Paul is back in the Westin for his annual Christmas jaunt. I was worried Jason would pop up on stories but great to see he’s left that toxic leech behind and he’s enjoying himself alone. Not always easy to do after the year it’s been and the added loneliness one can feel at Christmas time.

Reactions: 10
Paul is back in the Westin for his annual Christmas jaunt. I was worried Jason would pop up on stories but great to see he’s left that toxic leech behind and he’s enjoying himself alone. Not always easy to do after the year it’s been and the added loneliness one can feel at Christmas time.
he’s there with his family right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much do you reckon that hotel package costs? It looks amazing. Imagine not having to worry about cooking or cleaning for Xmas 😋

Reactions: 3
Not sure if there is a thread about them. What does everyone think? You don’t see much of Jason and Paul together anymore. Are they still engaged?
Not to mention the aftershave he spunked three hundred quid on in BTs...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.