Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The licking of the glass... apart from how disturbing it was to watch.
CORONA bleeping VIRUS. Some poor person has to pick that up after he did that! bleeping dirt

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The licking of the glass... apart from how disturbing it was to watch.
CORONA bleeping VIRUS. Some poor person has to pick that up after he did that! bleeping dirt
Oh god I never even thought of that :sick:, I was too distracted by the sickening display that was going on.

Reactions: 5
Promise I'm not a creepy stalker. Anyone know the gym Paul is a member of? Looking for a new gym 😅

Reactions: 1
Did it ever take off in fairness :LOL: I hope paul fecks off to Achill for Christmas and leaves baby Jason behind making up dances and twerking to his hearts content to Ariana Grande with his little sister in her bedroom. Slaaaaay Queen!!
I mean he was acting like he was in a relationship with Paul....So I guess he counts that as experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus h Christ! I’ve seen it all now. Never in my over 40 years have I seen a tree where you stick each branch in! Wtf is Paul on about! Everything is like a marks and Spencer’s ad! That’s not just a fake Xmas tree it’s a goooooood fake Xmas tree. What a twit

• Haha
Jesus h Christ! I’ve seen it all now. Never in my over 40 years have I seen a tree where you stick each branch in! Wtf is Paul on about! Everything is like a marks and Spencer’s ad! That’s not just a fake Xmas tree it’s a goooooood fake Xmas tree. What a twit
There’s actually a few on the market that have to be put on individually. They’re colour coded but still a pain in the ass.

Reactions: 4
if you had a fake tree in the 90’s in Dublin you lived through this pain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s actually a few on the market that have to be put on individually. They’re colour coded but still a pain in the ass.
I’m assuming they are 4.99 in dealz! I’m from cork and never in my life and I ain’t rich have I seen that.

I’m assuming they are 4.99 in dealz
leave dealz the duck alone boi!! You’d get a tree, 3 pair of leggings, a dog carrier bag and
a slow cooker for 4.99 in dealz.

no but genuinely there are trees like that 😂 always has been.
Your tree shopping game isn’t strong

leave dealz the duck alone boi!! You’d get a tree, 3 pair of leggings, a dog carrier bag and
a slow cooker for 4.99 in dealz.

no but genuinely there are trees like that 😂 always has been.
Your tree shopping game isn’t strong
My mams wasn’t. But I’ve been buying fake trees 20 years and never ever came across in any shop one that sold these weird Dublin tress 😂😂 and you forgot you can get a dog lead and bang bottles and frying pans in dealz too

My mams wasn’t. But I’ve been buying fake trees 20 years and never ever came across in any shop one that sold these weird Dublin tress 😂😂 and you forgot you can get a dog lead and bang bottles and frying pans in dealz too
i would set up a rave thread for dealz and the Lidl middle isle is a bleeping heartbeat.

I still have mine 😂
the jigsaw type ones really DO LAST FOREVER!

I bought one of these trees about 8/9 years ago, it has been through 2 house moves overseas. At first when I opened it I was like what the actual fu*k, throw it in the dump I'm not building that. I'll never get rid of it. It's really nice and full and looks like the day I bought it. However I bought mine in home store and more for about 150 though, not 400 or whatever he was boasting about.
I'm on Paul Stencil's (thank Liz) side this time.

I bought one of these trees about 8/9 years ago, it has been through 2 house moves overseas. At first when I opened it I was like what the actual fu*k, throw it in the dump I'm not building that. I'll never get rid of it. It's really nice and full and looks like the day I bought it. However I bought mine in home store and more for about 150 though, not 400 or whatever he was boasting about.
I'm on Paul Stencil's (thank Liz) side this time.
But he’s on about how baffled he is you have to fluff the branches and giving us a news like tutorial! Ffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.