Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strange how he can spend Xmas away from the hotel and then go off to Achill until presumably after new years. Not many hotel owners can do that. The smaller ones at least. He obviously has the staff in place but still.
The hotel is closed I assume, cafe takeaway only so he probably put one of the staff in charge

Reactions: 3
That price actually isn’t bad all things considering then. At peak times in Dublin I’ve paid €250 room only
Imagine how loose his hole is if he’s had 500 ding dongs up inside!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wasn’t he with Paul from a young age?
How has he fit it all in (no pun intended)

Reactions: 4
That price actually isn’t bad all things considering then. At peak times in Dublin I’ve paid €250 room only

speaking from experience. Paul is average and Jason is a power bottom 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

He hasn’t he’s full of it even if him and Paul had an open relationship as Paul claims when the photos of Baaaaaaby Jason were circulating of him caught on camera kissing another guy who wasn’t Paul and they were still together at the time and engaged. I always thought Paul only said that because it was just after those photos were out and he was trying to save face.

Reactions: 5
Paul should apply for first dates when it's back. I would love to see him with someone other than jason

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Jason will be very put out when Paul gets official with someone else. Especially if he's younger like him. I think he's banking on Paul being there whenever he feels like it.

Could be wrong obviously.

Reactions: 7
Jason will be very put out when Paul gets official with someone else. Especially if he's younger like him. I think he's banking on Paul being there whenever he feels like it.

Could be wrong obviously.
I feel like Jason started serving himself up to Paul on a plate when he saw him spending time with other men.
And by “spending time with” I mean “spending money on”

Reactions: 7
How does this bleeping bully get away with mocking people on valium. That girl used a very very wrong term so she’s just as bad but he mocks people with mental health problems. I’d say he’s taken many a valium himself. And the wearing of masks?
D06C8AF1-7254-46EC-946F-C65D0484A197.png
What a thick attention seeking bleep he is.

• Heart
How does this bleeping bully get away with mocking people on valium. That girl used a very very wrong term so she’s just as bad but he mocks people with mental health problems. I’d say he’s taken many a valium himself. And the wearing of masks? View attachment 364579 What a thick attention seeking bleep he is.
To be fair he's probably only saying it because he has 100% needed a valium at some stage. He's not mocking people who take valium. Im more offended by what that girl said to be honest. She does need to calm down what was the actual need for a comment like that. Its so irritating when peoples noses are poking out of the mask. Might as well not wear one. If you're here Clare, well done. You just displayed your ignorance and lack of imagination to all of his followers and all of us.

Reactions: 17
Do the staff on the white moose mostly wear visors, they are just as bad.

Reactions: 5
Wow - just watched both of those videos, it’s very hard not to be moved by his story. Very difficult to go through. Wonder why Part 3 never materialised? Would love to hear it. Does anyone know if he succeeded in meeting his birth mother? I only started following him a year ago and I noticed these videos are dated 3 years ago.
His birth mother passed away last year before he could meet her. I think the upset of that caused him to relapse with drinking for a bit, it's very sad

• Sad
His birth mother passed away last year before he could meet her. I think the upset of that caused him to relapse with drinking for a bit, it's very sad
No excuse I have a friend who literally has a life like eastenders but he’s not an attention seeking twit!

He’s now calling out anti vaxxers. Not very smart Paulie as most people aren’t anti vaxxers. All mine got every vaccine even the flu spray etc but I’m not getting THIS vaccine. So calling people who question it anti vaxx is just thick stupid. Thinks he knows it all. Stupid bleeping dope.

Last edited:
I find it a bit strange he never got to meet her when he found out who she was back in 2012

Reactions: 3
No excuse I have a friend who literally has a life like eastenders but he’s not an attention seeking twit
I think that’s a bit harsh. Paul can be OTT but not everyone deals with trauma in the same way. Alcoholism can happen to lots of people for lots of reasons and is a horrible thing for anyone to deal with and keep under control

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.