Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limmy91

Promise I'm not a creepy stalker. Anyone know the gym Paul is a member of? Looking for a new gym 😅

Reactions: 1

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I would say by the story on Jason’s Instagram in
Mc Gowan’s Phibsboro they are way over there 105 minutes for food and drink

Madamex

VIP Member
I doubt that is the reason because he is still posting ridiculous stories but not a lot on his grid. It's like he's a whole other person new personality which is a horrible one and dressing completely differently he's attitude really stinks as well. He used to be quiet sweet and caring
Oh yeah sorry I meant it like hes acting as if he's too good for Paul or something. Like he doesn't fit with his new persona. Not a nice person.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick,
Paul had said he thought he’d picked something up when they were out but he’s absolutely destroyed that teddy!!

Okay!

Carl is a strange one. He's always hanging around the hotel and cafe even when Paul is working. Why like 🙄

Molsdol

Chatty Member
If that’s directed at me, I’m not trying to police anyone’s sex life and I’m not sure how you’ve arrived at that conclusion. I merely made a factual observation that Paul is a 40 year old man who likes to sleep around with people half his age which is something that straight men are frequently judged negatively for.
Most of Hollywood males invariably end up with younger women.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This. Like Jason ran off to London to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor. Did fuck all over there only get drunk with his housemates and then when this pandemic hit came running home and Paul was waiting there to hand him his job back and a place to live. Although Jason was flitting between Dublin and Kildare all throughout lockdown. Jason can't function as an adult without Paul there to help him.
he’s a very immature guy anyway by the looks of it,
meeting Paul at such a young age means he had a parental role in both Kildare and Dublin 🤷‍♀️ That’s not an equal relationship and they’re tied together in such an unhealthy way,
especially if Paul had a problem with alcohol that he tried to address around the same time he met Jason, he might view him as a crutch.

I’m reading into it a bit much 🤣😂

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Jason has posted alot about blm in fairness to him.

I was wondering about his family aswell, they seem very well off
yes they sure do seem to be well off. I know Jason dad seems to be well off also There may got remarried I am pretty sure. Rachel always seems to have lovely stuff which is not cheap. But she needs to have more respect for herself she walks around half dressed and she is only 17 I think, she does look way older

Nolan15

Chatty Member
So Paul did not go to Jason’s little nieces first birthday or he never got a invite but looks like a few people are at it

Ellegee

VIP Member
Do people actually believe the new moose yard is because paul is concerned for social distancing? Hes too good at marketing
He mentioned it a few times over the last couple of years. I guess having the cafe closed gave him the last little push he needed to make it happen.

I don’t think he is so sue cousin 🤣🤣🤣 maybe I am wrong. I wonder would he call out Ellie and conor if they went away, or would he brush that one over
I think he's more concerned with the Irish bloggers heading away. I thought that for a second too.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Absolute fact! I actually quite like Paul of late. Jason really wants to be famous I think - London mightn’t be the place for him I think he craves the American dream
it’s months and months since I’ve seen anything from paul online so I’m willing to believe he might be more tolerable lately 😆

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I should never have moved this to rave...

Its the kids of death 🤣

never liked either Paul or Jason for what it’s worth. Sketchy as fuck and friends with Jonathan Joly. Bad vibes.

He’s brilliant at marketing the restaurant but I don’t like anything about him.

is he now friends with elle and connnnn?
Yes he’s been friends with Conor especially for a long time they went into some dodgy ass business together can’t remember what it was Conor has so many businesses on the go 🙄but it was all hyped up online and now nothing haven’t heard a thing.
i find that aggressive marketing horrible it’s why my stay the hotel will never be a second visit

All the people struggling at the minute and who have lost their jobs due to Covid. People are worse for donating to this, donate the money to a homeless charity or women’s aid. What an absolute joke.
All the people struggling at the minute and who have lost their jobs due to Covid. People are worse for donating to this, donate the money to a homeless charity or women’s aid. What an absolute joke.
Calm down! It’s a joke. It’s what he does. He’ll donate the cash to charity like he did with the phone bill trick.

I can't remember that being confirmed but I could be wrong.
It was. I remember seeing a pic of the cheque presentation but I can’t remember to which charity!

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Paul said on his stories afew days ago that he was due to fly out to Ibiza the next day but had cancelled but that his friends were still going, the next day Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan flew out to ibiza so its fairly obvious he must of been going with them!!

What a coincidence that he stopped calling out our these so called influencers/bloggers/nobodies for travelling outside the country unnecessarily 🤷🏻‍♀️
He was booked to fly to Malaga on July 20th the reason I remember as I was flying that day too! His family have an apartment in Torremolinos