Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

know1seep

Fans only the moment she turns 18 there is no way this young wan will work for anything in her life, she seems to think she’s famous, are they for real Jason works in a cafe (no disrespect to cafe workers) but this lad acts as if it’s him who made the White Moose and not Paul... what a painful family, Remember Jason used to call his family the Kidddashions 😂😂
Who is the sister? Does she have insta?

Mollymc

Screenshot_20201102-185129_Instagram.jpg

Didn't know how to type under that pic but was posted on that page last night LOL prob nothing to it but I thought it was very funny

Ellegee

VIP Member
So the mom kidd and dad kidd are Separated/divorced.
philip is the step dad.
There is an older brother who seems to distance from the limelight.
There must be money there Nicki bought an expensive €350-4K house in Kildare/dublin and her job at the time was hotel duty manager not exactly a high paying job. Not sure what her boyf Alex does he seems like a nice guy but again she has her tits out all the time so why wouldn’t he be delighted with life I suppose 😂
Is she even a duty manager? I thought she was a waitress. I know she studied to “be a HR” whatever that even means.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I know he's a single guy with no anklebiters to soak up every lid he earns but he's always told us he's merely on a hotel manager's wage, that the hotel is not his and when the sad day inevitably comes the hotel will be split three ways with him and his siblings. He still has a very high standard of living tho, far more than warrants a hotel managerial wage. He rents his abode too and the rents in D7 ain't cheap. I agree Mol, I wouldn't begrudge him any of it either, I'm just acutely nosy!
I did wonder that too. Having worked in Larger hotels myself for a long time I know that the money is crap even at top level. I thought initially his parents owned the place he rents so figured he wouldn’t be paying top rates but I don’t think they do.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Face shields are meant to be worn with masks not as an alternative unless you 100% can't wear masks. My friend who is a doctor made a good point about food service staff and face shields, that people are breathing on them and that's turning to condensation which then drips down off of the face shield🤢
Shield wearing was linked to an outbreak in a swiss hotel. All staff were wearing shields with no masks. As much as I’m looking forward to visiting the white moose some day the shields are a real turn off.

Madamex

VIP Member
Shield wearing was linked to an outbreak in a swiss hotel. All staff were wearing shields with no masks. As much as I’m looking forward to visiting the white moose some day the shields are a real turn off.
I've only eaten out twice and both times the staff were wearing shields.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Im ashamed to say I only un followed Jason a few weeks ago on instagram , rarely looked at his stuff but didn't want to give him any following for his diva self anymore or give him instagram numbers for his hopeful future of BA and AD and Gifted .

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
He knows what he's doing, keeping us guessing on purpose 🙈🙈
When they were driving yesterday I thought it was a man's hands on the steering wheel, then tonight it looked like a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it was his sister driving then today when he showed her she is blonde