Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
Is she even a duty manager? I thought she was a waitress. I know she studied to “be a HR” whatever that even means.
Oh I assumed she Was studying hotel management overall& did different modules/topics because she spent time between kitchen/hr/reception/sales etc

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My mams wasn’t. But I’ve been buying fake trees 20 years and never ever came across in any shop one that sold these weird Dublin tress 😂😂 and you forgot you can get a dog lead and bang bottles and frying pans in dealz too
i would set up a rave thread for dealz and the Lidl middle isle is a fucking heartbeat.

I still have mine 😂
the jigsaw type ones really DO LAST FOREVER!

Swordshead

Looking at Renko with the Santa toy ripped to shreds I’m not surprised he got sick,
Paul had said he thought he’d picked something up when they were out but he’s absolutely destroyed that teddy!!
Lol, that toy is not made for a Doberman and the issue Renko had was also not related to ripping cuddly toys apart. Most cheap dog toys like that would easily be ripped apart by the smallest of dogs. It's in the bin now I'd say.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think this can go one of two ways for Paul, the Kidd family were a bit part of his life, although I dipped out of his content a good few months back because the shouting was fucking irritating (especially “ahhhh Jason... ahhh Jason.. Deeee deeeee” 😬) I used to watch him on Instagram/snapchat.

I hope he’s stable enough to keep himself on the straight and narrow, but as this seems to have been a long time coming hopefully he is, maybe one of the two are already in another relationship. And I would ever more towards that being Paul.
So maybe their “open” set up needs to end before they go public with their new partner 🤷‍♀️

She didn’t ask a question though? She just presumed it was gifted without any evidence and basically accused him off not being transparent about it
So what? He clarified it himself, no need for 30 odd other people to jump in and defend him and mention tattle as if it was against the law to be a user on it.

I copped straight away the bag was left behind, surprised Paul didnt, inspector clueless there!! When your man comes out from the corner he has a bag on his back, he goes into the lock up and when he comes out, he still has his bag on his back and he has declans bag in his hand, he goes in behind the end part and comes back out with only one bag... Definitely no room in his backpack for another bag 😁 Jessica fletcher has nothing me lads 😂😂

Pity poor Declan to be fair though if its true, which I think it is, he mentioned about calling the guards on the first part of the story and Paul said it was more fun to post it on Instagram and you "get better results by posting it on Instagram" 🙄🙄 Ah here
Inspector gadget eat your heart out 😆

• Haha

havinalol

Baby Jason never obeys ruleeeezzzz gal he is wwwiiillllddd and has to partay with his bevy of baes don't you know 😛😛😛------< actual represention of him 😂
Well his sister is already flouting the rules with a trip to kilronan castle 🙄 really...you're living in a county that is now in lockdown

Panda88

Chatty Member
Keep trying to dig yourself out of it Paul you absolute tosser.

Hilarious he seems to be getting all these anonymous accounts agreeing with him 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely not himself posting on another account.

I do think Dublin restrictions will get stricter but the bull shit he’s coming out with is ridiculous
Sharing posts from Dublin Live one of the most unreliable cesspits of a news website.

If Kildare, Laois and Offaly didn't have full blown restrictions Dublin won't either, they aren't going to jump from level 2 to 5 in the space of a few days.