Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
I have gay friends and alot are not into the committed relationship and how they'd talk to their friends isn't very pc at all! I think Paul is winding Jason up rotten though.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Everyone ok if we bump this over to rave?

usually the kiss of death but it’s a very positive thread so far 😂

is he still friendly with the Saccone Joly’s?

Mona86

VIP Member
He's a hypocrite. One rule for baby Jason another for the rest if us. During lockdown Jason was travelling from Drumcondra to Kildare on his 'day off' and Paul was clearly allowing it. I sent him a message telling him that he was blatantly disregarding the government guidelines which was a big FU to the frontline workers. I got a message back to say 'thanks for your concern, have a nice day'. The smell of hypocrisy off him now thst he's calling other bloggers out for breaking rules. 🤭

Everything he does is a PR stunt, including the engagement. Oh and they have defo broke up. They were having a one sided 'open' relationship but Jason has obviously moved on eith a bae 20 years younger than Paul.
I think the song video (singing grace) yest where he said ‘oh I got a bit emotional in this’ was definitely Jason break up related ....

Madamex

VIP Member
Sorry what now? Why did he need a go fund me for his phone bill??!!

€940 raised!
I mean you couldn't make it up really. He was away on one of his holidays and his bill was huge but he didn't know as the mobile company didn't inform him. So it was 2k maybe. He set up a go fund me for his followers to pay for it but sure then his dad paid for it. Not sure what happened to the money raised.