Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Love Paul , hope not . Cat stomach Jason . Curious to know does any actually like Jason
I like Paul myself. He has done a lot of work with the hotel/ cafe. Not sure about Jason myself. I do wonder if he has a drink problem at times I remember watching him Paul’s videos even he was very drunk

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
leave dealz the fuck alone boi!! You’d get a tree, 3 pair of leggings, a dog carrier bag and
a slow cooker for 4.99 in dealz.

no but genuinely there are trees like that 😂 always has been.
Your tree shopping game isn’t strong
My mams wasn’t. But I’ve been buying fake trees 20 years and never ever came across in any shop one that sold these weird Dublin tress 😂😂 and you forgot you can get a dog lead and bang bottles and frying pans in dealz too

Swordshead

Just to clarify, I didn’t accuse Paul of anything, I said the dog clearly ate something that evening that make him sick, and considering that he should be more careful with what he gives him to play with.
You are though and it's baffling me when you won't admit you're wrong. The dogs issue wasn't caused by him eating anything so why do you keep insisting it is? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eire

A go fund me because Declan forgot to lock his bag away,

paul now we’re in lockdown you won’t be able to take baby J away for a ride-cation,
Why not replace it yourself.

200, what was taken just money? I doubt it was 200 quid

chancers
Why do you doubt it though?

Swordshead

the mass had absolutely nothing to do with him being sick, it was a total coincidence on doing the tests they found that mass, as Paul himself stated many, many, many times.
Hence he made the decision to leave it.
It has gone undetected all this time and clearly wasn’t effecting him

renko being sick had no connection to the mass that was detected AT ALL.

ive said this In my previous comments, Paul said this 🤦‍♀️
Well, I bow down to your superior knowledge so 👏🙌

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Yeah as far as I can remember it was mainly Jason’s idea to re invent the cafe and as has been said before, Paul wasn’t in a great place. Jason was the ideas man so I’d say Paul won’t forget that easily.

I’m glad to see they can be so amicable. It’s lovely.

He's a hypocrite. One rule for baby Jason another for the rest if us. During lockdown Jason was travelling from Drumcondra to Kildare on his 'day off' and Paul was clearly allowing it. I sent him a message telling him that he was blatantly disregarding the government guidelines which was a big FU to the frontline workers. I got a message back to say 'thanks for your concern, have a nice day'. The smell of hypocrisy off him now thst he's calling other bloggers out for breaking rules. 🤭

Everything he does is a PR stunt, including the engagement. Oh and they have defo broke up. They were having a one sided 'open' relationship but Jason has obviously moved on eith a bae 20 years younger than Paul.
I take it when you say “one sided” you mean on Jason’s part?