Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macadelic

I havent watched Paul and Jason in a while now but I actually made a point of going to the white moose cafe last year. It was really weird seeing the cafe/hotel in person! Everything is alot smaller than it seems on camera and the hotel/cafe itself is quite far out from the city centre.

I was only visiting Dublin for the day so was limited with my time and somehow managed to get there before the cafe shut. I dont think Aga was very impressed with us because we were one of the last to order before they closed (I dont really blame her honestly) and she grunted when i asked for ketchup.

It was also a bit weird that we were queuing behind another couple who got seated right away but we were stood at the entrance waiting for someone to seat us (there were signs up asking you to wait and the cafe was half full). Amy looked at us a bit puzzled for a good 2 minutes before saying we didn't have to 'wait to be seated'. Obviously that was nothing to moan about but it was a bit strange that she seated the couple before us lol?

I ordered the full Irish, it was delicious and good value for money. Happened to catch Paul out in the yard taking photos of the Moose-box as we were there the day the box was revealed. Hes a lot shorter than I thought he would be. I didn't say hello to him or anything (such a wuss).

But anyway, I like both Paul and Jason. Are they still together? I remember Paul saying that had an open relationship and would have threesomes.

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh I assumed she Was studying hotel management overall& did different modules/topics because she spent time between kitchen/hr/reception/sales etc
Oh maybe I picked it up wrong I just remember her talking about starting work experience with a HR team as part of the course she was doing. I never saw her anywhere other than the restaurant at the hotel she was working in

Molsdol

Chatty Member
The replies he got are just ridiculous “my uncle is a retired detective and he says it’s true” 🙄does anyone remember all the talk back in March of the army patrolling the streets 😆 I think it’s very childish and irresponsible of him to start saying things like that, back to the pancakes Paul!
I heard there were 20,000 soldiers on call . . . . which is hilarious considering I think there are 7000 in the army at the moment. I got for PT with solder and he says they haven't enough to gaurd the barracks so he finds this panic rumour stuff very funny. (but not covid).

• Haha

Funtupthehole

Chatty Member
I bought one of these trees about 8/9 years ago, it has been through 2 house moves overseas. At first when I opened it I was like what the actual fu*k, throw it in the dump I'm not building that. I'll never get rid of it. It's really nice and full and looks like the day I bought it. However I bought mine in home store and more for about 150 though, not 400 or whatever he was boasting about.
I'm on Paul Stencil's (thank Liz) side this time.
But he’s on about how baffled he is you have to fluff the branches and giving us a news like tutorial! Ffs

• Haha

lyrixs

Absolutely did that for interaction on his post, Paul is clever, he knows how to get attention and I don’t hate him for it, it’s innocent in the grand scheme of things 😂

I would hope if they were dating they would keep it private for now, especially since he’s just announced his conscious uncoupling from the toddler - I just wanted to use that in a sentence.
toddler and conscious uncoupling. 😐

it’s very early to be making a new relationship public if not.
Although...they totally are right. 😐 not sure how casual the set up is.
Wonder if it is Dr. Landers - he knows him well enough to ask him to take pics on a date night! But I agree - probably a smart way of drumming up some interaction, all good fun by Paul and purely causes speculation - well certainly with all of us! 😂 IMO, Paul is a man and Jason is a boy - Paul will get hurt long term. Fingers crossed they don’t end up falling into each other’s arms due to proximity in the cafe! Hopefully Paul is due another outing with Landers soon. We’ll be right here, waiting! 😝

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Not sure about Paul bank rolling baby jaaaaaaaayson. Think his family is fairly well off. All the Kidds went to a private school.

lyrixs

Ohhh Paul put up a post last night hinting he’s on a date! Comments seem to be overwhelmingly in favour of the idea of Dr. Landers! Wonder if Jason will mind or have they both moved on? Possibly as others said, ended so long ago now that no jealousy given they work together? I like Paul. I wish him all the happiness! He can do so much better than Jason. They are at very different points in their lives.

sugs10

Yeah and to be fair, he's been on the ball since the start of all this so he wouldn't say that to scaremonger so I'd be inclined to believe him.
I don’t know, my partner is a guard and hasn’t heard anything at all like that but who knows. All shall be revealed tomorrow I guess!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He was asked before why he doesn’t take the two dogs out together and went on a rant have you ever tried walking two 15lbs dogs at the same time he was really pissed off!!
i must have skipped that. I skip a lot of his stories 😂😂
He’s had them both for years he should be well able for them both!

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Not sure if there is a thread about them. What does everyone think? You don’t see much of Jason and Paul together anymore. Are they still engaged?