Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more said on the matter šŸ˜‚šŸ¤­ didn't even come on and say he was in the wrong to be mouthing.
bleeping idiot! He is all me me me. Wasnā€™t doing too bad at all was he paying all that money for the hotel even though I think Mam and dad payed that then doing up the yard like a caravan park šŸ˜‚ now looking at land rovers whereas Iā€™m like can I get extra beans or peas this week.

Reactions: 5
Ah yeah planet's on fire, think I'll buy a gas-guzzling range rover for the rough terrain of Dublin 7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yeah planet's on fire, think I'll buy a gas-guzzling range rover for the rough terrain of Dublin 7
My cousin works for a breakdown company and he said the range rovers are a nightmare and he gets a lot of calls out for them, says they are only made for country areas and not for normal city roads land rovers are also the same according to him.

Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance if anyoneā€™s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies in advance if anyoneā€™s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?
Dying for the ride hoping someone slides into his dmā€™s, yeeeeeeeeees Queen *twerks*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he deleted his account? I went to have a nosey and can't find him!!

Reactions: 1
He surrounds himself with people who enable his behaviour. Heā€™s incredibly immature. He has an overinflated ego. Pauls constant recording of him and the manic laughter isnā€™t helping. He seems to turn everything sexual, which is weird, but he is perfect sugar-baby fodder as he loves living the high life.

anyone see Paulā€™s stories from the cocktail club last night with Jason sucking / licking the straw and glass giving it his best BJ tongue all the while Paul has him on some weird filter? Disturbing to say the least!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The laugh on Paul is the most tragic part,
I donā€™t know if Itā€™s

1) like watching a group of 16 year old boys acting like 16 year old boys
or

2) like watching a middle aged man who knows his gifts and dining reservations have guaranteed him a hook up tonight.

Reactions: 8
anyone see Paulā€™s stories from the cocktail club last night with Jason sucking / licking the straw and glass giving it his best BJ tongue all the while Paul has him on some weird filter? Disturbing to say the least!
That was actually creepy af and for very uncomfortable viewing, I feel a bit sick to my stomach after watching that. The filter had made him look like child.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Iā€™d say only because Jasonā€™s ā€œactingā€ career has taken a nose dive because of Covid.
Did it ever take off in fairness :LOL: I hope paul fecks off to Achill for Christmas and leaves baby Jason behind making up dances and twerking to his hearts content to Ariana Grande with his little sister in her bedroom. Slaaaaay Queen!!

• Haha
That was actually creepy af and for very uncomfortable viewing, I feel a bit sick to my stomach after watching that. The filter had made him look like child.
I generally avoid Paul Stensonā€™s social media like the plague but I specifically looked on the back of your comment and there are no words for how depraved that was. I genuinely feel ill. Iā€™ve also reported the post because I refuse to live in a world where that can be passed off as normal

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.