Paul Stenson #8 Insufferable Paulie still on his tod, decides to start world's shittest pod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was going to have someone on to talk about adopting dogs and how to care for them etc. He has someone on to talk about how he lost his dog. Its always about him like he's such an insecure little baby
Oh my God lol I thought the same thing! I presumed he would have DSPCA on to talk about adopting (bit rich coming from him with his bought dogs) but didn't he would just be talking about himself.
---
The fact that the man puts up a grid post of someone saying he's a "special man" says it all.
He's definitely a bit 'special' alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not taking away from losing a pet but if this is among his trauma he feels people are invested in...i dispare. He really must be struggling for content
---
Plus that man isn't the only pet undertakers

Reactions: 2
He needs to stay out of the sun. He has aged so much in the last few years and you can see the sun damage a mile off.

Reactions: 6
Down to number 41 on the podcast charts
Don't hear him shouting that from the rooftops....

He has aged so badly in the sun! Sun spots all over his forehead and head. I thought he was going to Therepie and getting all sorts done. Mustn't have returned when he wasn't getting it for free....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He must be bored out of his brain if he’s traipsing around IKEA looking at stuff only to have to do it again when he gets home.
What a boring empty life he leads.

Reactions: 1
730 views on youtube 😂😂 mad how when he's not watching his own "podcast" on every device he owns everywhere he goes the numbers dont only drop, they plumet 😂😂 special mention for the absolute state of his clothes in the latest release

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I hear that correctly? “We’re in a place where you can just choose little things”.

It’s called tapas Paul - look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gas that he barely ever replies but someone commented on his dancing video that he should do Dancing With The Stars and of course he was all over that comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder why he respects hid older sisters wishes of not being recorded and put online for the world to see but his mother who visibly despices social media is plastered all over it....he doesn't even show the dad....its so rude. If he was mine I'd cut him off financially until he respected my wishes

Reactions: 5
I wonder why he respects hid older sisters wishes of not being recorded and put online for the world to see but his mother who visibly despices social media is plastered all over it....he doesn't even show the dad....its so rude. If he was mine I'd cut him off financially until he respected my wishes
The mother secretly loves it. He has shown her many times watching stories of herself and smiling. And when she has a few wines on board, she willingly poses for pics with him.

Reactions: 7
The mother secretly loves it. He has shown her many times watching stories of herself and smiling. And when she has a few wines on board, she willingly poses for pics with him.
I feel like some of it might be an act with her, I think she’s possibly uncomfortable but loves the attention it brings because there are some lovely comments, people seem to really like her.

Reactions: 7