Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get where all this money is coming from for hotels here there and everywhere. It’s 🤯

Reactions: 4
Four dogs up the road my ass when himself and Sandra were driving to Shannon they only had murph in the car

Wonder why he couldn’t stay with Elaine in Dublin overnight…wonder is she house sharing

Reactions: 2
Given he didnt film it Id imagine his daddy had to come and pick him up! Had it been anyone else he'd defo have shown us. Says a lot doesnt it?

Reactions: 8
Elaine wasn’t offering to keep him overnight in Dublin, Sandra wasn’t offering to collect him in Westport. It’s a sad day for Paul eating a Chinese alone in his hotel room. I feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 5
I never saw a dog looking like they wanted to unalive themselves before. The poor dog is sickened.

Reactions: 2
Those noises he makes greeting the dogs makes my ears bleed. Its horrific. The price of kennelimg dogs is bad enough with adding an extra 5 days to it, changing flights, booking hotels per night. He must have paid the guts of 2k extra for that shite holiday. The money is endless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
But what kind of kennels has availability for 4 dogs this time of year for 5 extra days?! So i thought they were all in westport but he got murph first then went for the other two.....stories not adding up paulie!!!!

'I have to push this for them' he says when his parents again despair with him for having the phone out again. He really thinks that he's keeping these places afloat with his tagging and filming. Its a feckin island. If you're there you're find these places regardless not because paul stenson recommended it. If i were his parents i would literally refuse to let him come near me with camera in hand. Hes like a teenager. He goes on like his Da was a prick but to me the man's a feckin saint for entertaining this waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
'I have to push this for them' he says when his parents again despair with him for having the phone out again. He really thinks that he's keeping these places afloat with his tagging and filming. Its a feckin island. If you're there you're find these places regardless not because paul stenson recommended it. If i were his parents i would literally refuse to let him come near me with camera in hand. Hes like a teenager. He goes on like his Da was a prick but to me the man's a feckin saint for entertaining this waste of space.
He's a self important twit. It's a pub, it looks busy enough.. It's also nothing special. He thinks that he's that influential, that his followers are going to flock there because he's 'pushed it' for them?? 😅 Oh I swear he's so pompous, it's hilarious.

Maybe he's gone full blogger and asks for a discount for sharing to the 4 yanks who give a shite about his content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.