Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there is another reason people are avoiding achill....
Friends of mine were there and avoided the Amethyst and other food places as they didn't want to be seen on social media while their house was empty - they said he had no qualms filming everyone in the cafes/pubs/restaurants and was told several tines to stop it by owners/managers but ignored them

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe there is another reason people are avoiding achill....
Reminds me of the saying …”if you don’t know who the asshole is, it’s you” …it’s Paul!
---
Friends of mine were there and avoided the Amethyst and other food places as they didn't want to be seen on social media while their house was empty - they said he had no qualms filming everyone in the cafes/pubs/restaurants and was told several tines to stop it by owners/managers but ignored them
That is terrible if people are asking him to stop and he doesn’t he should be asked to leave and not come back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - he has swapped one addiction for another. It isn’t normal.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - he has swapped one addiction for another. It isn’t normal.
He said that himself a long time ago. I think he even went as far as getting professional help.

Reactions: 2
He said that himself a long time ago. I think he even went as far as getting professional help.
Not enough. He’s the most unlikeable, unhappiest, tragic ‘influencer’. He truly is to be pitied. Unable to find a life partner, unable to maintain a friendship, unable to be tolerated by his own family. It’s little wonder he’s an alcoholic, I would be too if my life was like his.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder is business in a bad state for Paulie with the weather ?
He’s a fair weather business.. despite last month mocking fair weather businesses in achill as if his business is a long established, much loved business that is the life and soul of the people on the island

Reactions: 6
It will be long lonely winter in Achill this year with no Sandra to bounce off and drive him all over

Reactions: 9
What happened with Paul and the lady in Nadura Health foods(sp) food truck? The fair weather trader comment above reminded me of it. He was making comments about fair weather traders and she messaged him asking if it was her he was referring to . Of course he put her message up but took it down. She lost her spot in achill very soon afterwards, not sure if she’s back yet?

Reactions: 3
No sign of Sandra since the return from Italy, saunas dying on its feet by the looks of things - Paul even washing his own windows (first person in history to wash a window and then dry it, hence the tutorial) and all feels a bit sad and lonely down in Achill. think Sandra is better away from him, he was no friend of hers if she could be cast aside like that.
Oh and the X5 has done a disappearing trick again (Hi Paul!).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The disposable income is great, but at what sacrifice? No partner to treat, no family home to pay a mortgage on, no real joy in his life. If he has coinage out of a score, and feels better than everyone else, fair play to him. He’s more to be pitied than anything else.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0399.jpeg

I think I’d rather not have a big black hair on my 18 Euro lobster roll 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.