Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So poor Sandra has been dumped and she has to go home on her own as he’s decided to stay until Sunday! That’s a rotten thing to do to her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Drove by the Charville Lodge yesterday and couldn’t help notice in the old living room seating area where the budgies where at window could see bunk beds in that room them steel looking ones you see in hostels etc, place looks filthy. Obviously full of invited guests from other countries seeking a better life 😒
Business is business! If Paul could have dictated the terms, he’d have rented it out himself 🤷‍♀️
He’s a trust fund kid, with a bmw & no purpose.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I liked when Sandra said destination unknown so no one call follow us 🤣🤣. Thats was such a good dig. All Elaine does is complain Jesus the boat trip took it out of her 🙄.

• Haha

Shanto

I wouldn't want her driving my car considering she has a conviction for drink driving 🫣 It was years ago but still
She displays all the traits of a divorced alcoholic for some reason, i dunno why but it just reeks.....

Boredpanda1234

Sandraaaaaa? Where are you? Maybe she is having boxty in the achill island kitchen because pauls not allowed in there anymore

• Haha

Buddy161

I’m truly heartbroken for him for the loss of his dog but did he need to post it within about an hour of it happening? Surely he can see he has a massive social media addiction

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Lads this holiday is hilarious 😂 Elaine and Sandra clearly hate each other!!!! It looks like a miserable time already and they've only got there 😂

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Just shows you how he doesn't live in reality. Anyone I know who has an air fryer uses it often! Nobody I know eats out every single day! Maybe if you lived like a normal person you'd have reason to use that expensive ninja fryer you bought and used once ! These two knobs are a match made in heaven. Yer wan Sandra is as vulgar as Stenson.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
No problem with where he is parked/ broken down but why is she parked like an ignorant prick right up to the pier when theres a load of space behind. She's parked like a dick. Also why did he say 32nd Bday. Please for the love of incredulity dont tell me she's only 32 years old ???

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
He's an absolutely disgusting cunt. His staff are unemployed and he's still living the high life. Eating out numerous times 24/7 Big car's, endless money and holidays. He should be ashamed of himself and should be disowned by his family.

Swordshead

They're actually both as bad as each other. Surely she watches his stories?! Cracked up laughing at the tag on the dress though. 😅 I have not seen one likeable thing with Elaine the whole week. I know everyone can have their diva moments but it's literally non stop with her.

I alternate between thinking he's gas and an absolute c*nt. He's done her no favours and if that was my sister there's no way I'd be putting her up knowing she's being ridiculed. Why would you knowingly set a family member up for public mocking it's awful 🙈🙄

• Heart

Mambo Number 6...

Paul has been off the grid.
Renkos passing has hit him hard I'd say.

Was up in Dugort beach on Sunday and achill in general. It wasn't the best day tbf but its bleak there. Beach was deserted, there was a car parked by his sauna but don't think anyone was booked in. It wasn't his jeep. I'd say he's going through a rough time of it, can't be easy.

• Sad
Ok. I dont get it. He isnt an influencer, not trying to sell anything, why does he live on his phone commentating? I used to think he was after a broadcasting job or something.
He's completely addicted to his phone. The constant filming of the most mundane things is like watching paint dry. Where is the 'entertainment' he's always banging on about. Making jokes about the word 'anal' or putting stupid filters on is not entertaining.