Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I could be wrong but I think himself and Brian Dowling are almost the same age give or take 1 or 2 yrs max
Yes, unbelievably Brian Dowling is 2 years OLDER than Stenson. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: 44 versus 42. Jesus to look at them ud think Stenson could be his father !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Shanto

Jesus that Weaverleech wan is such a 40 a day fag hag type of eejit isnt she. How long are they gone for does anyone know? Im going to Achill the weekend after next and im determined to find the dope and roar at him to put down the phone.... cant promise i wont punch him like the cyclist tbh.....

• Haha
I don’t think Sandra didn’t like the place I get the feeling she doesn’t like being in Elaine’s company or maybe felt extremely uncomfortable and was genuinely glad to go home. She just probably thought it was going to be just her and Paul on the trip.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I don't feel worry for that Sandra yolk after the disgusting face she pulled on Paul's stories after ordering Chinese food.
Good riddance

SofaSam

Watching that video of the guy on the bike makes me so uncomfortable as we have not been shown the lead up & whatever provoked that reaction…… I’d like to see the full video before I decide ….. I don’t condone the cyclists reaction but you can see in that video the car he’s in is parked very close to the cycle path if not on it & there’s no need at all for them to be parked there…… and you can hear a woman in the background goading that cyclist so I think there’s a lot we haven’t been shown. I can see why those two are not popular in Achill.

Boredpanda1234

So ok paulie. Your skills lie in entertainment? Is this something you switch on or is sitting alone calling your dogs names what passes for entertainment? Or a pic of your breakfast, lunch and dinner out? Oh no...wait...is it a pan of the beach to classical music...again?

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
He isn’t a lovely troubled soul, the only entertainment was him bullying other people. His staff, customers, neighbours. He’s a nasty bully and now when he’s away from society, he has no content because he’s a horrible, nasty, toxic predator preying on men young enough to be his sons. People know what/who he is and he hasn’t a friend to his name.

• Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Naples is an industrial kip, one or 2 nice piazzas but everyone transits through to get to sorrento & down the coast
Well obviously you don't know Italy and italian culture as well as Master Stenson... he is a full on expert on everything, as we will learn when he films every waking moment of his trip !

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Everything hes ever had in life, hes been given. He's never earned anything. I know we all joke about about it but wouldnt it be awful to not have the joy u get in working and then buying something u earned through hard work.

I do wish he’d have saved his stories as highlights, I’d love to look back and see again the vibes between the 3 of them.
Seems Sandra was still willing to be friends when she parted though as she mentioned she would go on another trip just the 2 of them.

Madamex

VIP Member
He stopped getting botox 🤣 no but he's out in the sun a lot and probably doesn't wear sunscreen. He also has a very expressive face. He's such a rude asshole with no manners. I hate keeping anyone waiting

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
€135 to get the bloody dogs washed. This guy definitely has more money than sense. All day every day to wash the dogs, but that would be work! 🙄
That is absolutely insane. Two grown.adults tool them to be done amd andwent for lunch meantime. Have u even seen two such intitled lazy fuckers. They're an advert for teaching ur kids the value of earning a wage! When u think of how on the last day of white moose and knobheads sole purpose for day was to film.himself prancing about toward camera. He'd just laid ppl off and as we now find out, swindled them and his first thought was that of my teenage niece who could be witnessing the signing of the proclamation and she'd be snapping a 'streak'. Someone said earlier he was a twat. He's a pure cunt is what he is. He needs a good dose of what it is to EARN for what u have.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Elaine just wants to walk around with her arse out to the whole of Italy hoping to snag a rich married man 🤣. Michael Jordan was in capri yesterday she missed out badly there 🤣🤣

• Haha

Shanto

Sandra's 3 Instagram posts this morning are fairly telling maybe? Looks like digs at Elaineypaineyinthehole to me....

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
The absolute state of him, the manky fleece and ridiculous hat indoors and I could hear the fucking flip flops when he walked…he is an obnoxious upstart who hasn’t a clue how to behave (or dress) when he is in public…easing knowing he only has bloody dogs for company as he is about as well mannered as they are….and I can breathe now that I got that off my chest.

• Haha