Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shanto

Without straying off topic its known widely how much of a dick Dowling is. A guy i worked with is from Kildare and he told us of a night out somewhere in Kildare BD was out and demanded a specific table be cleared for him in a bar when he went in, and also when he went to the loo his sister stood outside stopping anyone going in while he was in there. Not much has changed since id say tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9

fannymcslap

He is ripped! Nothing else to do I suppose but he is ripped!
That's not ripped, that's lighting and a pump. Given how "consistent" he's been that's a woeful amount of progress. There's also a reason he's not shirtless, he's obviously lost fuck all weight.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Wasn’t he the one jeering staff for being out sick and not working? Look at the lazy useless oaf there now. Ahhh.

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Those crusty flip flops actually turn my stomach, would he ever reach out to RTE for a lend of a new pair or something because his are actually disgusting 🤮

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Elainey Painey pulling rank - she's Paulie's no 1 he will do what she wants not what Sandra wants
Also good call by the person who said Elainey had her own hotel not a hope she would share with Sandra they seem to tolerate each other (if even)

Reactions: 8

Nkomoagogo

He is forgetting that he is recording someone against their will IN THEIR OWN HOME! If she had any cop on she would say come in and give me your phone. Its not funny at all. Actually makes me anxious.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Just thinking of the guys in RTE doing travel shows and all the money they were on. And here is Paul doing them for free. The travel show we never asked for
He’s not painting a very nice picture of Sorrento he should have known about the beaches before he went they should have gone to Pompeii instead of arseing around looking for a beach

petal1

VIP Member
I saw it last night and nearly died laughing. The shade!! Knew ppl here would appreciate it. She's dead right though. That other wan is obviously a nightmare. She's the image of Veruca too.

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Fair play to the locals for pulling him up on the filming. I've always thought to myself,if I was ever in the same place as him and he was filming I'd tell him to delete it!!. I was in a beauty spot last summer and some idiot had a drone up the noise off the fecking thing, we were trying to have a picnic, i told him to fuck off with the drone. Kids were morto 🤣

• Haha

Shanto

I'd love to reply saying it's some guy called Paul stenson who is called Jimmy Valentine on onlyfans

• Haha
There is always more to these dramatic posts he makes, sure the poor neighbours at the WMC were demented from him. I can only imagine what he did to make the man do that, he was probably recording people without their consent again and taking over the whole place
Exactly! He only showed the bit at the end and you can hear they guy say something like, 'Oh you're a big man' and you can hear that yoke Sandra yelling 'Go on'

They were obviously winding him up and then tried to turn it around. 'You'll be all over Instagram''. Paul the Prick, anything for content. I hope more people start punching that phone out of his hand.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Jesus I never knew the closer you get to island the bigger it gets!! 😲 wow Paul really teaches us something new every day. The restaurant in capri really showed the divide between the stensons and Sandra they have pasta dishes and Sandra has chips because the restaurant is so expensive

• Haha

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
There's something up with Elaine she basically ran Sandra off and when Paul said Pamela was his personal trainer and friend she says friend in air quotes and sounded extremely sarcastic.