Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

storminagcup

Chatty Member
I hope that man gets made Mayor for achill for punching Paulie. The most well deserved birthday present. No need for her car to be blocking the Greenway too. Anyone know who this man is?

Reactions: 10

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Just admitted their Elaine and Sandra clashed! Stuck in the middle of two situations, his next holiday he’ll go on his own!

I didn’t find the people in Sorrento rude I’d say the two of them had attitudes with everyone which they got back. Sure yesterday where the went for lunch the waiter was telling him to put his phone away

Sourlime

He was tracking the wrong plane anyway. The one he was tracking had Bidens media team. Biden had already landed by the time he was tracking it over Achill. Gobshite.

• Haha

Boredpanda1234

Imagine your boss coming back in their BMW telling you he is out of the food industry and making a dancing video. One of these days he will be shot. And he deserves it

• Wow

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
It was a private message from a food truck in response to his fair weather comment earlier she felt he was targeting her as she only pitches up in the summer said she was the same as him there was no business during the winter months she didn’t appreciate being called out and he was petty and childish he then shared photos of when he got smoothies from her I’d say she was straight in to him for sharing her text
He just can’t resist being an asshole. Ironic thing is, he is a blow in himself!

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Time for a new thread. Title suggested by @fannymcslap

Quick recap - his parents sold the hotel, possibly for social housing. New owners don't want White Moose so he's left with just Finglas and Glasnevin and says he earns no income. Threw a bit of a tantrum and relationship with parents not good, but spotted at dinner with them last night. Living in Achill, likely in a house owned by his family. Not popular with the locals, except his one new bestie, Sandra.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
He’s deffo going to mate them for designer puppies and sell them for thousands
Designer dogs are not making the money like they did during covid. I know people that ended up giving away the dogs cos they couldn't sell them. My brother for a full breed dog for free.i also got a cocapoo think that's how it's spelt🤣. She couldn't get in pup and the breeder was going to put her down but someone said don't ,I know someone who will take her and now she has her forever home and my other dog is also a pound rescue

• Heart

casio12345

Still no sign of that Beemer. Would there be anything to be said for putting up a few posters around Achill offering a reward for any information on its whereabouts?

• Haha

Schnozzle

Fat arse Elaine lying on a log looking like she’s trying to wank and hump the dog, Paul’s hairy legs and his 1970’s medical card frames, carrot soup from the beehive and the inside of a sauna. Edge of my seat content. Riveting.

• Haha

tbo

As an onlooker this is the most tense holiday I’ve ever seen! Even now Paul and Elaine are left and they’re even bickery with each other - Sandra was right to run home to Ireland after all.

Shanto

Oh tell us more :coffee: re seeing her in action do you mean her rude behaviour/being entitled etc.
Oh i was at an event in town last year with the hubby and Miss Piggy herself was there. She basically wanted to sit in a more prominent table than she was given, purely to be more in view and she went around every member of the event staff pushing her weight around to be moved..... and of course she was moved to a table right at the front at the stage.... Sat up like a peacock pouting and sipping champagne... an utter knob.
---
What's her insta handle?

sandraweavers just type that into the search bar and youll see her head

Nkomoagogo

That Elaine one really is a massive pain in the arse. She loves herself! With all their money why in the name of God are Sandra and Elaine sharing a bed? Can't get over that. Elaine I'd say invited herself along on that holiday...Sandra looks raging constantly!