Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Well he deserves a holiday the poor f*cker, he never gets a break, flat out working ! Be nice for him to have a few meals out for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shanto

Sandra Weaver-leech is literally like his shadow, its bizarre but id say its true, he must be giving her a length of Jimmy Valentines wavin pipe.... That BMW is long gone id say, the SM charade of rich and famous only lasts so long...

• Haha

fannymcslap

I must say I find the dog content very boring. I mean, they’re lovely dogs and all, but do we need to see them running around the garden to carefully chosen music ad nauseam.
I think Paul had great content in Dublin when he used to have his minions to take the piss out of, and put filters on poor Christchild and generally go around the hotel showing us stuff. The day to day ‘running’ of the cafe/hotel was entertaining in itself and I was always interested to see it. But now he has very little to offer by way of content. I think Paul is a troubled soul, but genuine and comes across lovely for the most part, but now he’s trying too hard…shoving phones in peoples faces and showing off his parents wealth with needless shopping (I often think of the time he dropped a fortune in Le Creuset-and we’ve never seen those pots since!). It’s sad to watch.
I wonder what’s next for Paul.
He's an insufferable vacuous cunt who bullied his staff, troubled soul my bollocks.

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I think someone should do a commentary over his stories like that lad from tik tok and here is my double air fryer look at it. You'd love it but you can't afford it cos you're a provo. Look at all my expensive dogs, you can only get rescue dogs cos you're a provo. Look at my business I run for no profit you can't do that, cos you're a provo 😂😂😂

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Is..he slagging off the way presenters speak?
Is he the least self aware person in the universe 😅
Yeah hes a fuckin dickwad....he spends his days trying to speak like a legit presenter himself. He cant film a fuckin car going down the road without the george lee treatment! I've never seen a bigger dick head than this c#%t! He's just a purely pathetic individual. I used to think behind it all he was a decent guy but his entitlement seems to have corrupted him totally. He's all about the money.
He's also sooooo lazy for a fella who has nothing but time. Remember a few weeks back he bought a lawnmower. Have we seen it since. No doubt he had the Sauna teens up doing it for him while he sat on his cheapo furniture pulling the stomach of himself! Unless of course hes reading this . in which case we ll see a story in the next few days of him teaching the world how to cut grass like the expert he is !

Last edited:
  • Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
so kenneling for 4 dogs for the guts of 2 weeks. How much would that cost ? The cash is endless! Also he wasnt too concerned for Rockys trauma at missing Renko that he thought twice about dumping Rocky into a kennel 5 mins after he died

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I’d say Paul was giving him lip before he hit him so if so just desserts. You can hear Sandra what’s her face shout at the man and he only knocked his phone out of his hand which is what anyone would do if they are being recorded

Last edited:

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Can you imagine being on that boat and having to listen to the three of them!! Talking about Willie's. Constantly narrating the entire trip. I'd go mental if I was on it

username123456

Elaine’s passive aggressive ‘oh well’ when Paul said Sandra was gone and would she miss her
Did he not say "but Elaine, I stayed on to do nothing?" Then she responded with "oh, well"

Regardless, the two girls obviously did not get on with one another and Sandra seemed to hate the holiday.

She did seem like she was about to cry when she said she was rushing home to Ireland. Paul seemed to lack any kind of empathy and just wanted to cut her off before she broke down.

• Sad

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I dont know how his parents cope with him. I mean they are long termers probably long respected in achill and in lands the idiot layabout son who annoys the locals and lets the side down. Much like the neighbours in Dublin. He's nothing but a liability. I honestly think they treat him as special needs or something. I reckon he threatens a mental health episode if they so much as chastise his behaviour. He's a fucking asshole. What's dole these days ? I'd love to see him survive on 188 quid a week.

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
It actually might give Elaine a kick up in the hole that she desperately needs. Public service announcement Elaine stenson I repeat Elaine stenson stop being a cunt. I repeat stop being a cunt

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Sure the WM vans were fair weather also…only set up during Covid to make a quick buck while the cafe was closed…glass houses Paul/Jimmy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Telling tho. All his money and so called infamy and he's still a 42 year old man strapped in to the back seat being brought to an appointment by his mammy and daddy.

• Haha

Shanto

His horrific thumb injury made a miraculous recovery tbf..... Paul you are a literal child, social media attention whore. The very thing you used to call out as being everything thats wrong with society.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Fair play to her!!! She said YES I only come to the beach in the summer just like YOU and your sauna 🤣🤣🤣

What a d1ck!!!!! Can’t even see when he’s being a hypocrite ☠