Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawmonmofos

"You are late and the whole boat is waiting" Paul while recording for Insta "I'm only 10 minutes late and sure tis Achill".. I would have told the Achill blow in where to go.. what a wanker... doing more damage to Achill than a storm in June

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Have I missed something...why is he doing up the house he's in if he plans on building his dream home?
Clearly someone in his family own it there’s no way you’d put that much money into a rental I’m going to guess it was his granny house as she owned a hotel on Achill

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her
Oh wow...thats HUGE. Ge must have really humiliated her. He can push the envelope with his parents as they ll always back him but he has no clue how to treat ppl.

Ellegee

VIP Member
He hasn’t given a back story as to why your man punched him I’d say the locals hate him especially with his phone out when he’s out and about.
I can see bollards alongside the car. I’d say they blocked a good chunk of the greenway entrance & Paul probably got gobby when the man mentioned it. There’s a huge part of the story we’re not seeing

TikToc

VIP Member
He is the dregs. What an absolute fucker. Swans back from his sun holiday, into hotel and makes the announcement online. Pure wanker. He really needs taking down a peg or two!!

Swordshead

Don't get me wrong, they all come across as doses, especially the first intro to her was f*cking the dog into the river as a puppy like a ragdoll 🙄 But that reel was hilarious 😂 Elaine is insufferable though. Like she doesn't even attempt to hide her diva-ness. She's pretty so gets away with it.

Shanto

Hes praying for the Hope your ok hun comments like the facebook plebs. Jesus what a sad little man.
---
Thumb is dislocated.
Given the lack of details im gonna assume this was a Jimmy Valentine Onlyfans accident.

Il leave it there........

Last edited:
  • Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
He's an obnoxious prick. Ramesh working his ass off foe probably minimum wage and yon dickhead wouldnt even take him out for lunch to touch base. Wtf does he need to be booking into an expensive (obviously) upgraded hotel room for 2 nights. No doubt we ll hear he has ' very productive meetings tomorrow' . This cunt thinks he's Richard Branson when in reality he's a failed nepo baby with a never ending silver spoon.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
He was some dickhead to the owner of that boat I’d have left without him, ten minutes late and other people waiting someone should tell him he’s not that special

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Maybe there is another reason people are avoiding achill....
Reminds me of the saying …”if you don’t know who the asshole is, it’s you” …it’s Paul!
---
Friends of mine were there and avoided the Amethyst and other food places as they didn't want to be seen on social media while their house was empty - they said he had no qualms filming everyone in the cafes/pubs/restaurants and was told several tines to stop it by owners/managers but ignored them
That is terrible if people are asking him to stop and he doesn’t he should be asked to leave and not come back

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Spanor511

VIP Member
I've a new found respect for Sandra. Posters might not like this but, I think she may not be the scrounger we thought. She seemed to have paid her way on this holiday....or indeed, struggled to pay her way and keep up with Richie Rich and Verruca Salt!
Justice for Sandra!!!

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
My strengths aren't in food they're in entertainment. Only to be heard from somebody with a silver spoon lodged firmly on their gob ! What is it with all these delusional knobheads. Jason was the same... oh he's going to london to follow his dream and be an actor like he's hes living in some romcom. How'd them 2 sets of ugly headshots work out for ya love ?

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
And the Le Creuset €400 cooking dishes
I don't know why but I'm always thinking about the le creuset. It was so extravagant for someone like him who never cooks. Wait til he comes on saying his latest addiction was spending money.

Queenofleon

Sandra just tagged Paul in her latest story 🤔they still aren't following each other but won't be long before they are back munching there way through Mayo together..they are two lonely souls who need each other in the wilderness of Achill

marymac19

VIP Member
Wow Elaine comes across as super bitchy and demanding with Paul filming her posing what kind of a holiday is that

Leasha

Sandra and Paul have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Thats the stuff for him, you don't treat your friends the way he treated her
Ohhhh! I was a little confused with her, I didn't like her, thought she was taking advantage a little of Paul but the way she was treated in Italy by Paul and Elaine was horrible. Real bully like. Continue like that, each other is all they'll have, no one else will want anything to do with the pair of spoilt brats, the notions they have of themselves, unwarranted notions!

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Jason's from money too. But disposable income he relies on whomever will pay his way. Note that when he's alone with his mates hes eating in burger joints. Like paul his parents will always be there to bail him out.
I always assumed Jason’s family were travellers. 😳

• Haha