Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
What sickens me is he was an obnoxious prick to yer man and in turn to the other boat guests and yet yer man is THANKING HIM ! This fucker just sails through life with seemingly no consequences.

Reactions: 12

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I swear his constant wearing of shorts and flip flops is turning my stomach…I’m sorry but flip flops should only be worn to a pool or beach not to a bloody a&e or hotel like he did a few weeks ago…he always come across as having no concept of social etiquette.
Also while I am here getting the “ick” from him, his flip flops look about 3 sizes too big for him 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Im going to Achill in a few weeks with 2 friends, just to relax, do nothing, tour around, eat and chill out.... If this fool is anywhere near me in a restaurant or pub with his phone out i will make sure i make an absolutely monumental scene.......... Id run rings around him.
please record it if you do!!

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
It's just bizarre. It's like they're two jobless wasters who do nothing but eat out and go to spas. Every day of his life is like most people's 2 week holiday once a year. What's most annoying is how he does it and talks about it as if it's completely normal and sure we could and should all be doing it. Rather than say Jesus lads I'm blessed having this silver spoon I was adopted into, I appreciate most people can't afford to live as I do.

• Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Heartbreaking to lose a pet. But I really hope he doesnt go out and get yet another expensive dog. All the dogs he has and not one rescue among them. I totally judge people who buy rather than adopt.

Boredpanda1234

Apparently the cousin kicked him out because there were complaints to the health and safety about the dogs in the cafe. He didnt take it well and isn't speaking to her now either. Fair play to her id eat there again now knowing his dogs arent in it
---
Is this eating out called content? Am I just old? Is this what the cool kids do now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I’m not one bit surprised not a sign of her since he came home. No wonder he has no friends he’s a sad lonely little man

Im not a fan of his but I’m finding his stories very entertaining on his latest trip you can tell Elaine is irritating him serves him right giving in to Verruca salts demands and staying on, he should have went home with Sandra the other one seems hard work and very high maintenance.

Yes, unbelievably Brian Dowling is 2 years OLDER than Stenson. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: 44 versus 42. Jesus to look at them ud think Stenson could be his father !
I’m not sticking up for Paul by no means, but Dowling is full of Botox/filler/lip filler and won’t leave the house unless he’s preened and has a hairdresser/make up artist on hand before he even leaves the house.

Last edited:

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Elaine’s a dose but Sandra is just as bad. Weirdest reel ever.

I actually think there’s something not 100% there with Elaine - I know that’s horrible to say but she seems like she’s medicated the whole time!

Leasha

He’s Roy Cropper from Corrie.. all he needs is the shopping bag! 😅

Ah bless him though, that narration over the descent of the president was comical’ 😂

Anyone old enough here to remember Jerry Ryan. Fat, pompous fool but he was brilliant on radio. Paul would do very well doing a similar gig
NOOOOOOOOOO! That broadcaster voice he puts on would go through me!
Paul couldn't do what Gerry Ryan done, cos he wouldn't listen to his listeners. He would have to make it all about him.

• Haha
  • Heart