Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah I don’t want this holiday to end I’m living for his stories :LOL: he reminds me of my other half If I tried to drag him around the shops (I’d rather shop alone), Elaine is very attractive but utterly obsessed with herself and up her own hole.

Reactions: 13

Lady Bug

VIP Member
This is all very entertaining! My take is Elaine is single again and tagged along. I'd say Sandra was horrified when she found out. I'd be a similar age and size to Sandra and I'd feel self conscious around Elaine. She's an insufferable cunt but she looks fantastic. I hope that was a little dig from Sandra when she said she was going home to her Son. Never thought I'd feel sorry for Sandra 😂

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
All the money he spends on clothes and yet he's only got one fuckin fleece. And that mickey mouse teeshirt he's had years. I'm beginning to think he returns everything he buys. Sandra has some nerve calling the buskers 'crusty'. At least the buskers are doing something productive with their day. Sandra always looks like she could do with a good wash.

• Haha

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
NAH ud be bored after a while. Nothing beats that 'Friday feeling'. That was the problem with those titanic submersible billionaires. They had so much money they were bored with the usual ideal of 'fun'. Rumour has it Stenson had booked a seat on the Sub, but it left at 11 and he didn't turn up til quarter past 12 !

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Don’t all come at me at once 🥊🥊
As much as I find him a pain sometimes I do have to admit that it’s kinda different & entertaining in a way compared to the other shite Irish insta accounts are doing.
He’s not trying to flog us an Emma mattress, a natural deodorant with our name on it (like who the fuck needs that), white branded hair products from china OR unflattering gym wear that literally nobody needs in their life. The last few days I actually giggled at his stories, they are harmless in a way. And the Sandra versus Veruca Salt was that added bit of drama.
I totally agree with you
I’ve found his stories last few days amusing he’s a absolute arsehole generally but last few days it’s amusing and Sandra throwing digs it’s even funnier

• Heart

Jonnyjo

Worst nightmare going anywhere with Elaine u can even see Paul is nearly had enough at this stage 😂😂😂 shes full of herself ..

Ratsout

VIP Member
The only reason he’s closing is because people have wised up. He’s a Grade A wanker who somehow managed to make a living being a wanker. I feel sorry for his staff, many of which are hard working students and immigrants who are breaking their back for him to live the life in Achill driving around his leach to different restaurants only to pay his staff minimum wage.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s so funny how people like him who are “anti woke” and “anti snowflake” are the ones who are perpetually offended / annoyed at the mere existence of other people

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
How did Jasons family become so wealthy, does anyone know? Wasn't his dad a fireman? And the mother (and maybe the stepdad) don't seem to work? They seemed very well off back when we used see their house on Paul's stories, and the Christmas hauls the kids used share used to be insane.
This is going to sound awful but his sister was very strange. Some of the stuff she was uploading at 16-17 belonged on onlyfans and Jason actively encouraged it. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a secret sugar baby

He hasn’t given a back story as to why your man punched him I’d say the locals hate him especially with his phone out when he’s out and about.

Ratsout

VIP Member
He’s a fucking arsehole. Fair weather traders?? He’s one to talk. He can’t even give AWAY the WMC trailers cause no one wants them and there doesn’t be a sinner at his saunas. He’s a bitter old man because mammy and daddy wouldn’t continue to bank roll the WMC

tbo

I agree, there’s no rubbish about #ad or #sponsored with him. I’ve been hooked to his stories since he went to Sorrento and actually enjoy the content, it’s very amusing and he isn’t afraid to show the side of all holidays where it’s not all happy clappy perfection especially with Elaine pomping about 😂

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Jason oozes sleaze. No surprise of it runs in family. The whole lot of them give off a weird incestuous vibe. Remember the xmas or Easter the Da was there in mix for the dinner with the ma and the mas boyfriend. I'm all for friendly exes but fuck me they re like a Louis Theroux docu waiting to happen!

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Guaranteed he did not put that barbie together himself. If he had we'd have had 14 thousand stories of the entire process if he had. Remember the time he trimmed a shrub beside his garage door and you'd have thought he'd a jungle in south american to tackle the way he went about it. Anyone else would do it after work without even a mention, but thw sad reality is he's done so little work in his life he sees the most mundane things as epic tasks. He's a useless bastard.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Either way it doesn’t really matter. Renko has died, it was coming for a while even Paul admitted that. He said he was getting him put to sleep the next day anyway so it’s not like he’s hiding that fact…..???

Definitely feel for him on this

• Heart

SofaSam

I’d absolutely hate if I went for something to eat and there was someone videoing …. How dare he. He needs to realise that kind of carry on won’t be tolerated in achill no matter who his parents are! As for yesterdays video, he put up a screenshot of the cyclist taking a pic but again gave no context……. But it looked like the cyclist was taking a picture of the number plate of the car Paul was in which was quite obviously parked where it shouldn’t have been & blocking the greenway!! There was absolutely no need for them to park there!! I’d love to hear the cyclists side !

Reactions: 12