Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raw hide bones for the dogs. Well he loves to spend money...off to the vets for ruptured tummies next

Reactions: 2
Was just having a nose on baby Jason’s instagram he hadn’t posted since Christmas Day very unlike him to be so quiet on his Instagram.

Reactions: 3
So is he trying to say he treats the dogs better than himself? Sure he eats out every day...how is his shopping even that much!!

There was always something not right with that family. So bizarre. I can’t stand that Jason.

Reactions: 8
@M
That's his stepdad with thr mustache the one in the uniform is his biological dad
If ever the quote 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree', was more apt. I knew I'd seen it before on his page, which is why it caught my attention.

I noticed the resemblance straight away, before I even saw the name.

I'm on that page, and honestly it really is just to check if men are married or huge 🚩🚩🚩 I would be shocked if anyone posted anything malicious.

What a pervert.

Reactions: 5
Should check out the dads Insta page. He has a thing for younger women

Jason oozes sleaze. No surprise of it runs in family. The whole lot of them give off a weird incestuous vibe. Remember the xmas or Easter the Da was there in mix for the dinner with the ma and the mas boyfriend. I'm all for friendly exes but duck me they re like a Louis Theroux docu waiting to happen!

Reactions: 13
Jason oozes sleaze. No surprise of it runs in family. The whole lot of them give off a weird incestuous vibe. Remember the xmas or Easter the Da was there in mix for the dinner with the ma and the mas boyfriend. I'm all for friendly exes but duck me they re like a Louis Theroux docu waiting to happen!
And then you see the ma and her boyfriend and none of it adds up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.