Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just having a nose on baby Jason’s instagram he hadn’t posted since Christmas Day very unlike him to be so quiet on his Instagram.
Oh he has. Really insightful genius stuff like ‘she’s a tired bottom’ and a selfie taken in a lift or a toilet. 🙄
He mentions in every single post that he is a bottom…we get it, and we still don’t care!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh he has. Really insightful genius stuff like ‘she’s a tired bottom’ and a selfie taken in a lift or a toilet. 🙄
He mentions in every single post that he is a bottom…we get it, and we still don’t care!
And he’s lost about four iPhones

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Friends of mine were there and avoided the Amethyst and other food places as they didn't want to be seen on social media while their house was empty - they said he had no qualms filming everyone in the cafes/pubs/restaurants and was told several tines to stop it by owners/managers but ignored them
I’d say they need his business for the off season. He eats out 3 times a day, hard to find customers like that on an island with a small winter population. So yeah, he pisses off the customers in the summer, but they’ll be gone and he’ll be there spending his money in the height of winter.

Reactions: 6
Has there been any thread title suggestions? We're reaching new thread time.
---
The stuff he posts knowing that his family is following him is absolutely gross.

Threat suggestion: ‘Poor ole Paul lost his only friend, looks like the friendship was only pretend’.

Reactions: 16

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Suggestion: His only friend is AWOL since the nasty Naples spat. He may have lots of money but he'll always be a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does he take videos on the beach. We can’t hear one word, does he not realise it’s windy! I just tap through when I see him on the beach-I know it’ll be inaudible!
also…the cooking at home continues? I’m not sure he understands what continues means?!

Why does he take videos on the beach. We can’t hear one word, does he not realise it’s windy! I just tap through when I see him on the beach-I know it’ll be inaudible!
also…the cooking at home continues? I’m not sure he understands what continues means?!
Presumably as he doesn’t want to dine alone now that Sandra isn’t around

Reactions: 1
As if he didn't consider there was no chance of getting the ride over there. He thought he would be up and down to Dublin 'for work' til his dad sold the hotel.

• Haha
@M

If ever the quote 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree', was more apt. I knew I'd seen it before on his page, which is why it caught my attention.

I noticed the resemblance straight away, before I even saw the name.

I'm on that page, and honestly it really is just to check if men are married or huge 🚩🚩🚩 I would be shocked if anyone posted anything malicious.

What a pervert.
What's the name of the page?

What's the name of the page?
'Are we dating the same guy Dublin'
---
The question about the house build,' it will happen' yeah right.

Also the BMW was bought with the intention of driving up and down to Dublin for work. Now that he has no work in Dublin there's no need for it. I don't think he has a garage, so the thing is just going to rot away left open to the elements and salt air.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The entertaining content creator filming his dog shagging his other dogs face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.