Paul Stenson #6 Paulie desperately needs a pal now that the moose has been put down by Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No comment about the row between the girls but no denying it either
Did u see the Q&A the other night though? Someone asked where Sandra was and he answered something along the lines of "presumably she's back in Achill" can't remember the exact quote. But she hasn't been on his stories since Italy either. I wonder was there a falling out there too cos maybe he didn't take her side against Elainey Painey🤔🤔🤔
---
No comment about the row between the girls but no denying it either
Also in the Q&A someone asked about Renko. I wonder was it a bitchy comment or what? Like if u follow him ud know Renko died. So why ask? As much as he's a twit I know what its like to loose a pet and it jus seemed like a really nasty question to me🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I must say I find the dog content very boring. I mean, they’re lovely dogs and all, but do we need to see them running around the garden to carefully chosen music ad nauseam.
I think Paul had great content in Dublin when he used to have his minions to take the piss out of, and put filters on poor Christchild and generally go around the hotel showing us stuff. The day to day ‘running’ of the cafe/hotel was entertaining in itself and I was always interested to see it. But now he has very little to offer by way of content. I think Paul is a troubled soul, but genuine and comes across lovely for the most part, but now he’s trying too hard…shoving phones in peoples faces and showing off his parents wealth with needless shopping (I often think of the time he dropped a fortune in Le Creuset-and we’ve never seen those pots since!). It’s sad to watch.
I wonder what’s next for Paul.

Reactions: 8
I must say I find the dog content very boring. I mean, they’re lovely dogs and all, but do we need to see them running around the garden to carefully chosen music ad nauseam.
I think Paul had great content in Dublin when he used to have his minions to take the piss out of, and put filters on poor Christchild and generally go around the hotel showing us stuff. The day to day ‘running’ of the cafe/hotel was entertaining in itself and I was always interested to see it. But now he has very little to offer by way of content. I think Paul is a troubled soul, but genuine and comes across lovely for the most part, but now he’s trying too hard…shoving phones in peoples faces and showing off his parents wealth with needless shopping (I often think of the time he dropped a fortune in Le Creuset-and we’ve never seen those pots since!). It’s sad to watch.
I wonder what’s next for Paul.
He's an insufferable vacuous bleep who bullied his staff, troubled soul my bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He isn’t a lovely troubled soul, the only entertainment was him bullying other people. His staff, customers, neighbours. He’s a nasty bully and now when he’s away from society, he has no content because he’s a horrible, nasty, toxic predator preying on men young enough to be his sons. People know what/who he is and he hasn’t a friend to his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im surprised he has lasted so long on the island to be fair. A non drinker with no friends and patchy family connections. It looks dull as tit to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The heavy breathing and staring down into the phone in the gym .. catch your breath Paul 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Lainey Pain in the arse back in Achill walking around that shop/ restaurant like she own the place

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus wept u twit. If Rocky were camped out under the tree Renko is buried beneath I'd say yes he is pining for him but a dog sitting at the gate of house looking out toward the road is not a sign from Doggie Heaven. It's a dog sitting at his gate looking out toward the road! He's such an insufferable tosser.

Reactions: 8
Im all for nature and mindfulness but christ if i was stuck on that island with no friends in this shite weather trying to flog a sauna to an empty beach.

Reactions: 5
Fat arse Elaine lying on a log looking like she’s trying to wank and hump the dog, Paul’s hairy legs and his 1970’s medical card frames, carrot soup from the beehive and the inside of a sauna. Edge of my seat content. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.