Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where it is? Looks like the side of a road in a business estate. Grim
Someone said Glasnevin Industrial Estate, so after a quick look on streetview I think it might be in this spot?
Screenshot_2021-10-23-09-57-45-909_com.google.android.apps.maps~2.jpg

The brief look at the surrounding area in his stories seem to match up. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 8
Jesus, is this what he calls branching out? About 9 mins from HQ and very close to the Finglas one too 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hate how he pretends to be this marketing genius ! Dublin is busy and full of people. It’s not about Paul being on insta or being controversial

Reactions: 8
Oh so I won’t ever find out where the cold looking rickety shed selling melted cheese is? It will be a sense of achievement for me will it? I thought having kids, buying a house, beating many mental illnesses was an achievement! Nope me stumbling across the shite moose is gonna top all of that!
also the rust on the tin can! Can I have a tetanus shot when I reach 10 coffees? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is exactly where it is I passed the sign on Thursday and thought surely he’s not putting one there it must be advertising only or the sign writers place because I have up following the idiot. He’ll be surrounded by empty units and locked up offices from what I saw the few days I was in there stupid location

Reactions: 3
So the ever so maddd as a hatter lunatic Paulie has put up a sign that’s just so out there! What a bleeping eejit. Then says I still won’t tell you where it is. Eeehmmmm the sign says glasnevin there Paul behind you. I see you hid the rust and Dents as well with signs. Still would like a tetanus with my coffee thanks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the ever so maddd as a hatter lunatic Paulie has put up a sign that’s just so out there! What a bleeping eejit. Then says I still won’t tell you where it is. Eeehmmmm the sign says glasnevin there Paul behind you. I see you hid the rust and Dents as well with signs. Still would like a tetanus with my coffee thanks
The comments under that photo on Instagram, I’d say he’s only raging 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1

he really thinks that these stupid signs are it... I just look and think what an absolute waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see he's delighted that nothing happened to the sign overnight. I wouldn't have expected anything to happen really considering it's in a quiet industrial estate, not exactly somewhere you'd see massive footfall on a Friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see he's delighted that nothing happened to the sign overnight. I wouldn't have expected anything to happen really considering it's in a quiet industrial estate, not exactly somewhere you'd see massive footfall on a Friday night.
So he created drama at the other place over a missing wheelie bin 🙄

Reactions: 2
He'd really want to go easy on the just for men. That beard is more eye catching than the word blowjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is seriously just sad. Marketing "genius" yet his only ploy is to write a ride word and hope people talk about it.

Marketing is pointless when it doesn't convert into sales, are people really gonna head to tetanus box in an industrial estate based on a rude word?

He'd really want to go easy on the just for men. That beard is more eye catching than the word blowjob.
You can see a snot in the mustache in one of the stories talking about the outrage.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.