Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I find a rave thread ? Not that I particularly want to rave about him I've just never come across a rave thread about anyone ?

Reactions: 2
I do find him funny at times too & enjoy his mum. I used be a big fan but the last year or so he has made mistake after mistake that no one can excuse.
The texts to his staff over wages owed being the bottom of the barrel and what really made me see the other side of him.
He publicly posted texts to staff about wages they owed??!! 😵

The dancing in his stories 🕺🏻 I would say a night out with Paul would be some fun he seems like great craic

Reactions: 4
So some other person in the world we live in found themselves laughing for 5 bleeping minutes when Paul’s mother called him an eejit! And he said that’s why I do this for this kind of happiness to others! No Paulie I’d say your one was either high or it’s yourself writing the messages cos duck me you are not funny! twit also had they big windows in the shops to say you paid all that money for about 5 things and you raving about it! 🙄🙄 also go up a couple of sizes you are looking better now but not that good to be wearing jump off the wardrobe tight clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s not his real personality! That’s a character he plays for the camera and that character is toxic to be around, it’s not funny, it’s sad. In real life he’s much calmer and you can hold a proper conversation with him. I met him through a friend a couple of times and once he goes on social media he changes. Complete Jekyll and Hyde - nobody could tolerate that 24/7.
My niece went to an interview for white moose. He sat in on it he wasn't asking many questions. She spoke to him for a minute after. Hes nothing like we see on Instagram, quite serious. No laughing or joking. She didn't get the job anyway!!

Reactions: 4
My niece went to an interview for white moose. He sat in on it he wasn't asking many questions. She spoke to him for a minute after. Hes nothing like we see on Instagram, quite serious. No laughing or joking. She didn't get the job anyway!!
My daughter and her boyfriend went to the WM for food. They had to wait for a table. Paul came out and couldn’t have been nicer to them. Was very apologetic that the had to wait. Offered them tea/coffee in the lounge while they waited. She said he’s not at all like his Instagram persona

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've met Paul randomly one night, he was in the que beside me going to a show in Dublin. We chatted a bit while waiting and I have to say he was actually really lovely, quiet and friendly. Couldn't have been nicer. Alot different from his Instagram persona

Reactions: 6
I bumped into Paul one day walking down the street. He was beautiful dressed in the finest silk suit. We talked for a while until he noticed the orphanage across the road was on fire and ran in to save the children. When he came out he adopted five dogs from the Dogs Trust before heading back to the WMC to give his staff a year's pay as a token of his appreciation. So much different to what he portrays online.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I met Paul one night breast feeding homeless dogs outside the cafe. He was so down to earth and we talked about how the media is the curse of life and all the pressure he feels to be the funniest maddest bastard there is. Then he got a call saying that if some bus goes over 60km an hour it was gonna blow up and kill a load of deeeeedeeeees so he stood up and catwalked away into the night! He’s so different than what he is portrayed on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or does anyone else wish he would trim his beard, I wish it was more of a stubble than a full bush…it gives me the icks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄 jeez alright I won't give an honest opinion of the time I met him then. I didn't say that I love following him online. He can grind on me too. But Jesus lord forbid you give an honest opinion in here

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.