Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what people are trying to say is that the "I'm a mad thing" persona is all for the gram. He couldn't be that hyper in real life he would have burned out years ago. Something that doesn't sit well with me though was the wages issue a former staff member had. He clearly has a ruthless streak too.

Reactions: 4
🙄 jeez alright I won't give an honest opinion of the time I met him then. I didn't say that I love following him online. He can grind on me too. But Jesus lord forbid you give an honest opinion in here
Ah we're only slagging!

Reactions: 1
So all I need to do is convert a dirty metal cow shed and I have a coffee and food place! Jesus why didn’t I think of that before ? Oh yeah cos it looks manky

• Haha
I don't care how gorgeous the dspca kennels are, it's no place for big dogs. Pay for a dog sitter if you're willing to spend it on kennels.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't care how gorgeous the dspca kennels are, it's no place for big dogs. Pay for a dog sitter if you're willing to spend it on kennels.
Yeah I'm actually kinda horrified how he has just left the other two in there because he's busy.

But sure he will tell you they are happy out they are treated to caviar!! Etc. My dog won’t let me move as he’s just so attached and he’s a big boy but I can’t even imagine putting him into kennels then letting him stay there as I’m busy! . He never gives a tit about Rocky compared to the other 2. Dogs get very lonely and I had an awful experience years ago with a kennels where my staffie was destroyed in ligament damage as she was jumping up constantly trying to go home and was attacked. She’s passed now but they never admitted a thing. it was the vet told me.

Reactions: 2
But sure he will tell you they are happy out they are treated to caviar!! Etc. My dog won’t let me move as he’s just so attached and he’s a big boy but I can’t even imagine putting him into kennels then letting him stay there as I’m busy! . He never gives a tit about Rocky compared to the other 2. Dogs get very lonely and I had an awful experience years ago with a kennels where my staffie was destroyed in ligament damage as she was jumping up constantly trying to go home and was attacked. She’s passed now but they never admitted a thing. it was the vet told me.
He's in the vet this morning with Disney due to something he was allergic to in the kennels..

Reactions: 1
I swear there are good kennels but my dog will come with me which is impossible most of the time due to the size and breed or we don’t go. I know it sounds stupid but he’s just a rescue that is like a baby. He won’t eat. He pines for us. It’s not fair on them.

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead! Anyone else see that creature anna saccone saying Paul you look great in both photos! And he says they are both after 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a land back to planet earth

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually in bed just laughing to myself and having to be quiet!!! This absolute dipshit said I went from the funny fat lad to an ATHLETE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 a bleeping athlete cos he does some personal training. I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m actually in bed just laughing to myself and having to be quiet!!! This absolute dipshit said I went from the funny fat lad to an ATHLETE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 a bleeping athlete cos he does some personal training. I’m dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He said "what would an athlete do? Would they eat the cake. No, I eat a protein bar"

Any actual actual athletes I know eat the cake. Because they do enough actual athletics to not worry about a few cals from a cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He said "what would an athlete do? Would they eat the cake. No, I eat a protein bar"

Any actual actual athletes I know eat the cake. Because they do enough actual athletics to not worry about a few cals from a cake!
I thought he was going to go off on one of those MLM type speeches or something.... Give it a rest Paul.. 🥱

• Haha
He’s peacocking in front of the mirror there now in the gym like a twit! It’s hilarious. I try walk 5 to 10km in a day but I by no means am an athlete even though I do it in a ridiculous fast pace and burn up to 800 calories! Now watching Netflix I will fight anyone who says that I’m not the world gold medalist! And eating chocolate! Don’t try me witch! I’m an athlete at that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.