Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm kind of lost.
Didn't see his last few days of stories.
Is the handy man and Anna gone? And the cleaner, he used to show those a lot. Are they on pup or?? Lost.
Dont know but if you read what he says when asked he said they got a pup sarcastically

Reactions: 1
Understood that dig as them being on PUP too which begs the question-

Anna has worked for you for 11 years? But she’s better off on PUP assuming that’s why she’s made the choice not to return? Blame PUP & the access to it all he wants, it’s a faulty system for sure - but if a decade long worker is better off earning pup than working full time I’d also be looking at my actions as her boss

Reactions: 19
Understood that dig as them being on PUP too which begs the question-

Anna has worked for you for 11 years? But she’s better off on PUP assuming that’s why she’s made the choice not to return? Blame PUP & the access to it all he wants, it’s a faulty system for sure - but if a decade long worker is better off earning pup than working full time I’d also be looking at my actions as her boss
That right there!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Yep, read that, didn't get it tho.
Is he saying that they're still on pup? I though Paul was against any of his staff going on pup.
He said they got a pup! Sure what else would it be

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ Paul! Your greasy employee left a laptop on the seat visible in an industrial estate! That is not someone waiting to make you feel you’re not welcome so stop trying to rally the troops! That was some young fella living it up with a laptop which I also think wasn’t new as you gave it to him with no box etc looked 2nd hand. get the duck over yourself! You sell melted cheese and coffee. Wow what a threat to the other metal sheds around.better call dr landers or Prince Naseem 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like its defo not just a random robbery Paul has to be an episode 🙄
I'd say he nearly soiled himself with delight (if he didn't do it himself..). Some content after the stupid signs didn't cause a fuss.

Doesn't matter where his car would have been parked be it Dublin, Cork, Waterford, Limerick....if anything valuable was left in view the window would have been smashed. No one cares who he is..(litrally a nobody.)

Reactions: 12
Ohhhhhh the plot thickens! That’s a trick that the police use to catch murderers etc if there’s glass outside the window 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
He contradicted himself a few times in the video, he absolutely one million percent broke that window himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
yeah he definetly did break it himself. lol. what did 'they' smash the window with? wouldnt it be hard to just smash a window like that without anyone noticing? He just wants publicity but tbh wouldnt that make people more scared to go to wherever it happened

Reactions: 2
im not buying this. he conveniently showed us the laptop that they took two days ago also. coincidence i dont think so. this is all a bit nuts lol

Reactions: 6
im not buying this. he conveniently showed us the laptop that they took two days ago also. coincidence i dont think so. this is all a bit nuts lol
Also the cops coming and taking a statement within 30 minutes around there on Halloween party night? My bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.