Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlopsyMops

I can't help but comment on some of the things people have said on here about how Paul is disrespecting his family etc. Having come from a very toxic family with a traumatic childhood, I have definitely seen traits in this over the years with Paul. Unless you've had trauma in your family, you can't possibly understand what it feels like. You don't owe it to your parents to respect them etc if they've caused you misery. In fact, more people need to speak up against parents who've walked all over them for their whole lifetime.

Just had to get that point across... You don't have to respect people just because you're related to them. Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

stephpratt

Chatty Member
I bumped into Paul one day walking down the street. He was beautiful dressed in the finest silk suit. We talked for a while until he noticed the orphanage across the road was on fire and ran in to save the children. When he came out he adopted five dogs from the Dogs Trust before heading back to the WMC to give his staff a year's pay as a token of his appreciation. So much different to what he portrays online.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Renko's not a well dog and Paul can't or won't accept it. I'd say in the next few months vets will be advising him to do the right thing. Subconsciously though he must know it. Why would he get another dog right now? Imagine looking after a pup, a sick dog and 2 others.
Having had a dog that recently took a very serious terminal turn, I can understand Paul's hesitance in saying goodbye.
The dog is still his buddy on the couch at night. When he's not moving and at home he's probably the same old same old. Very hard to then accept saying goodbye is the right thing.
Most of us get dogs to help us in some way, for company, for walks etc. We are selfish in our dog ownership and the reasons we have them. I wouldn't begrudge anyone who has a pet and they're trying to hold onto them. It's selfish, but that realisation will come. I don't think anyone can judge Pail on his feelings towards his dog right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I met Paul one night breast feeding homeless dogs outside the cafe. He was so down to earth and we talked about how the media is the curse of life and all the pressure he feels to be the funniest maddest bastard there is. Then he got a call saying that if some bus goes over 60km an hour it was gonna blow up and kill a load of deeeeedeeeees so he stood up and catwalked away into the night! He’s so different than what he is portrayed on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s what I mean - his parents hardly ask him for a cert like because they own the hotel? So he got a cert to post on Instagram? Social welfare cert is different so I doubt it’s for that. I just find the whole thing so attention seeking
Just over 2 years ago I had a complete breakdown ..got a letter like that to stay off work...guess what I did ,? Cried in the car and went home and told no one ... you are right, he is posting that for attention... trust me, if you are that unwell you don't even pick up your phone !!!!

Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed he hasn’t mentioned one thing about the murder of Aisling Murphy or even acknowledged it. Horrible
I’d nearly prefer these fuckers to say nothing at all than putting up performative attention seeking posts about that poor girls death sandwiched between ads and shit talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Jox

Chatty Member
I see exactly what is happening here. My beautiful German Shepard had so many problems in her last few months and I just sought different opinions and miracle cures. It was just before our first lockdown that a stranger said to me randomly ‘she’s in pain, she’s deaf, her hips are gone, she has no quality of life’. I f**cked her from a height told her to mind her own business. Then bawled for 2 days saying goodbye. Went back to the original vet who was shocked she was still alive. She was put to sleep. It was the kindest thing to do. God I’m bawling typing this, she was just hanging on for me. I was so selfish. I was keeping her around for me. Anyway…he is exactly where I was a few months before it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Jesus he’s like a broken fucking record every time he goes away
You would think he was some sort of high flyer
He fucks off to Spain to stay in a room in his parents House
First off the plane if u sit up front (we know )
Get the early morning big plane (we know )
Eats the same diid day in day out (we know )
Shops the same shops same clothes (we know)
Follows a plane ✈ app in Spain to look at the same space (we know )
Dads car is this many years old ( we know )
Pudding sandwich on bread (we know )
Lengths of the pool (we know )
Sister arrives for a few days (we know)
Photo shoot with said sister (we know )
It’s like Groundhog Day 🤯🤯

Jesus he’s like a broken fucking record every time he goes away
You would think he was some sort of high flyer
He fucks off to Spain to stay in a room in his parents House
First off the plane if u sit up front (we know )
Get the early morning big plane (we know )
Eats the same food day in day out (we know )
Shops the same shops same clothes (we know)
Follows a plane ✈ app in Spain to look at the same space (we know )
Dads car is this many years old ( we know )
Pudding sandwich on bread (we know )
Lengths of the pool (we know )
Sister arrives for a few days (we know)
Photo shoot with said sister (we know )
Get the train from here in Malaga a few stops (we know )
It’s like Groundhog Day 🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Jason is such a user it’s horrible… how is Paul so desperate
I reckon the little bit of celebrity Paul has attained has ruined him. He has plenty of cash on hip... isn't hideous ( despite being a knob) so he should be somewhat dateable. But he obviously has a type... twinkies ...who will invariably use and abuse him ... so he sees it as better the devil u know than to invite another viper into the nest. So he allows the parasite Jason to just throw him a bit now and then. Paul doesnt care... its daddys money afterall. He has no concept of the value of a 50 euro note. He will be 60 and still funding Jason because unless Jason meets an rich ole boy with a dodgy ticker he aint going nowhere. Jason isnt into old guys but his peer group has neither the money nor inclination to support a waster like Jason. Hes closer to 30 than 20 now isnt he ? yet the tv /movie taste he has is pure tween. Hes one creepy guy. The whole family are touching on incestuous cult scenario. Theyre a podcast waiting to happen. If you told me tomorrow the whole family ... the sisters the Ma the step Da the Da, the whole lot, were ridin each other I wouldnt even flinch. They're all pure ICK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
awwww yeah i hope so too. i hope whats said on here doesnt affect him. i mean it shouldnt you need a really thick skin to put yourself out there but then people who put themselves in the public eye crave attention/validation, which probably comes from insecurity so any bit of hate might be taken really badly by them. i hate tattle because we cant delete our accounts. ive tried so many times to delete my account and it wont let me. i listened to blindboy podcast about this. how he gets so much hate everyday, that someone will message him and say mean stuff to him and that it really hurts him.
You hate tattle ?wish you could delete it ?

But have made 376 comments ?

Alrighty then 🤐🧐🥴

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Hope Paul is ok
I’m sorry but I can’t with him - I will always take what he says with a pinch of salt. If he’s going through something why post about it? Because 30/40 people he will never meet in his life from America might be worried because of his lack of posting?

Maybe the best thing for him is to step out of the social media life and focus on himself. He spends too much time playing a character version of himself to appease others - he’s like a court jester. The best thing for him would be to step back on the White moose media empire he wants to build. Focus on the cafes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Jason really thinks he’s in euphoria with the clothes! He looks like Gerry Conlon when he came home from the U.K. with the fur coat etc in “In the name of the father” 😂😂😂 Paul is guissepe

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I understand that he's in a bad place but fuck him for still trivialising Covid. "The effect on people's mental health is worse than the disease" yeah tell that to the once fit and healthy 50 year old I know currently in ICU and not expected to make it.
I know more people that died due to suicide in the last 20 months than people with Covid.
I don't think he is trivialising it, he is entitled to share his feelings and what effect it has had on him.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Understood that dig as them being on PUP too which begs the question-

Anna has worked for you for 11 years? But she’s better off on PUP assuming that’s why she’s made the choice not to return? Blame PUP & the access to it all he wants, it’s a faulty system for sure - but if a decade long worker is better off earning pup than working full time I’d also be looking at my actions as her boss

Reactions: 19

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
yeah u never see him when paul is in lidl or the local chicken joint. But vintage cocktail club visits and trips to Paris and Jayboy is suddenly available and all over it. If i were Pauls family I'd be absolutely raging. Just piss off Jason and support yourself you cretin.

EllBelle

I know Paul isn't everyone's cup of tea and there's times I tap through his stories. But I'm really enjoying his ski trip. He always seems much happier when he's away. I actually think he should consider travelling for a year. Id watch them stories

• Heart