Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would he ever leave his poor Mother alone with the camera. He has zero respect and why did he follow them out to Spain anyway?

Reactions: 6
I bet Paul the pretend anti vaxxer went offline cos he prob got vaccinated she was sick etc cos you know he would have all the ins and outs of a covid test up from the bleeping swab til the results etc

Reactions: 1
Would he ever leave his poor Mother alone with the camera. He has zero respect and why did he follow them out to Spain anyway?
I came on to say both those things!! FFS will he take the phone out of her face. Now he posted online that he was going to Spain weeks ago so the Mam and Dad must never look at his Insta. Have to say when I was single I tagged onto anyone's holiday when I could. I did a few solo runs but wasn't for me, I preferred having company. I don't blame him going over but stop making such a nuisance of himself.

Reactions: 3
I bet Paul the pretend anti vaxxer went offline cos he prob got vaccinated she was sick etc cos you know he would have all the ins and outs of a covid test up from the bleeping swab til the results etc
Of course he was vaccinated he posted up them eating indoors in Achill and you need the cert to travel

Reactions: 4
Seriously his poor dad! Who puts a photo of their elderly father in a tiny swimming togs online! That’s just wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it bleeping disgusting the way he is making out that those ladies trying to make their version of a living massaging are. Being belittled by him behind their backs to 1000s. Like he’s accusing them of nearly sexually assaulting him which is completely wrong and defamatory and saying her vagina was in his face and he’s making out he’s a connoisseur of massages. I’m disgusted by this behaviour more than any behaviour I d seen by him.

Reactions: 3
Does it annoy anybody else when he's constantly like "I'm a performer" "I've always been a performer" "I'm the biggest eejit" or is it just me? He seems to be forever announcing it i dont know is he looking for validation or what

Reactions: 5
He’s one of those people that says you know me now I’m a lunatic! I’m mad! I’m great craic ! I say what I want and duck everyone! It’s me mad Paul! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.