Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Paul is ok
I’m sorry but I can’t with him - I will always take what he says with a pinch of salt. If he’s going through something why post about it? Because 30/40 people he will never meet in his life from America might be worried because of his lack of posting?

Maybe the best thing for him is to step out of the social media life and focus on himself. He spends too much time playing a character version of himself to appease others - he’s like a court jester. The best thing for him would be to step back on the White moose media empire he wants to build. Focus on the cafes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but I can’t with him - I will always take what he says with a pinch of salt. If he’s going through something why post about it? Because 30/40 people he will never meet in his life from America might be worried because of his lack of posting?

Maybe the best thing for him is to step out of the social media life and focus on himself. He spends too much time playing a character version of himself to appease others - he’s like a court jester. The best thing for him would be to step back on the White moose media empire he wants to build. Focus on the cafes.
I agree. He would have been in touch 1:1 to contact any podcasts etc, how many could he have bleeping organised anyway in a few weeks come on, attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
I wonder again if he’s bipolar? He certainly seems to follow the pattern of extreme manic behaviour followed by a period of depression. He disappeared for a couple of weeks a while ago and in one of his Q and A’s he said he had barely got out of bed. And mental illness is hereditary 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7

He was fairly hyper yesterday talking about booking flights to Hawai. He's in Achill, he's going to Spain next month and he was on about Hawai next Jan. I wonder is he trying to avoid home now Jason's gone.

Reactions: 9
I agree. He would have been in touch 1:1 to contact any podcasts etc, how many could he have bleeping organised anyway in a few weeks come on, attention seeking.
This is true. Surely he could send a text and say...Hi Dave/Mary/John, won't be able to do the podcast this weeks, Sorry. Instead it reads like a woe is me msg. Knowing full well all his groupies will be straight on 'ok hun?' duty.

He was fairly hyper yesterday talking about booking flights to Hawai. He's in Achill, he's going to Spain next month and he was on about Hawai next Jan. I wonder is he trying to avoid home now Jason's gone.
That sounds like a manic episode. I know he’s not bipolar - but it’s obvious he’s mentally better when he he has a list or project to work on. So be it the business (new cafes etc) or himself (working out etc) but it seems like when you take them away he starts to unwind. Then having to play up to your phone 24/7 for content.

For himself he should just remove himself altogether (he won’t because he knows he needs the validation) and focus on building solid foundations. At the moment he’s on the hunt for Jason 2.0 - someone early 20’s and he will go through the same cycle again and be left hurt when it all ends.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think it’s anything to do with Jason gone he said himself that ship has sailed and Jason hadn’t worked in the cafe for months

Reactions: 6
I really hope his dog is ok the last post was Reko and wasn’t he the one who wasn’t well a few months ago. The words underneath his post of Renko make me think something has happened to him

Reactions: 5
So Paul just proved he’s one of those annoying “ oh life why me” then you text are you ok and they say yeah fine why? ! Who at 41 says I’m still mad! What an attention seeking fool. And looking for new staff again.

Didn’t take twit face long to have another “scandal” wow a sticker! Does he think whoever put that up gives an actual duck if he shows them. I’d wave and mouth the word bleep into the camera ffs a sticker oh no call the guards!! 😂😂😂😂 honestly he is so addicted to ego and drama it’s worrying

• Haha
More drama at the Moose must be a slow day! In all seriousness just remove the sticker yourself if it offends you 🙄

Reactions: 5
What did he post? I can’t see anything.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Cctv and his commentary over it of two people passing by and putting a communism party sticker on the white moose poster. Lol he has little going on to be losing his mind over this. Someone wrote in the comments. I know exactly who this is and have no issue in letting u know. Paul responded please dm me ASAP. Like seriously it's a silly sticker. They could as easily stuck it in a toilet cubicle or on a poll on the side of the street. It's no biggie. Scrap it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hes an absolute looper. its no more.serious than a jehovah putting a leaflet throught your door despite a no junk mail sticker. Yet he would quite happily source this guys name...link his social media and let his sycophant posse pile on him or try to get the poor sod sacked. remember how he tortured that fella who reviewed the hotel a few years back. Hes a cowardly asshole. if the same guy arrived in his face tomorrow he d lose his shite. hes only all bravado when hes hiding behind a keyboard or literally any of his staff who hed send out to deal with. Hes a pure coward. you NEVER see him confront ANYONE personally ....even when hes completely in the right. Afraid of his shite. Id love someone (like his neighbour for instance ) to doorstep him on camera and get right in his face and see how brave and cocky he is.

• Heart
He's breached GDPR by releasing that, can someone please find that commie and get him to make a complaint!

Will cost Paulie/Val about 20k

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes an absolute looper. its no more.serious than a jehovah putting a leaflet throught your door despite a no junk mail sticker. Yet he would quite happily source this guys name...link his social media and let his sycophant posse pile on him or try to get the poor sod sacked. remember how he tortured that fella who reviewed the hotel a few years back. Hes a cowardly asshole. if the same guy arrived in his face tomorrow he d lose his shite. hes only all bravado when hes hiding behind a keyboard or literally any of his staff who hed send out to deal with. Hes a pure coward. you NEVER see him confront ANYONE personally ....even when hes completely in the right. Afraid of his shite. Id love someone (like his neighbour for instance ) to doorstep him on camera and get right in his face and see how brave and cocky he is.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Such a spineless coward.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.