Paul Stenson #3 Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish I had the balls to spend 850 on overpriced clothes, I’ll stick to my River island thanks ✌

Reactions: 1
The sisters mental health is questionable! There’s something not quite right with the family as a unit

Reactions: 7
The sisters mental health is questionable! There’s something not quite right with the family as a unit
Looks like she is having a laugh!
Agree family unit is a little strange. The dad seems to have a very authoritarian approach and they seem to walk on egg shells around him. That said who’s family unit isn’t strange!?!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she is having a laugh!
Agree family unit is a little strange. The dad seems to have a very authoritarian approach and they seem to walk on egg shells around him. That said who’s family unit isn’t strange!?!
I get wierd vibes from the mam. She looks like she went through them as kids

Reactions: 3
His family seems normal, they just dont want to be on camera which is fair enough. Paul seems like a lot of fun to be around

Reactions: 5
no i find him really funny. why do people not? i love his personality
I find he can be quite funny too at times… I also think the mom is totally playing to the camera/audience by pretending not to want to be filmed.

Reactions: 8
i just think the mother doesnt know how to react with a phone in her face lol. i genuinely dont think they want to be on camera but maybe shes getting used to having a camera in her face more now. he really shouldnt be recording them

i just think the mother doesnt know how to react with a phone in her face lol. i genuinely dont think they want to be on camera but maybe shes getting used to having a camera in her face more now. he really shouldnt be recording them
Seriously what are you doing here? Go to the rave section and talk all nice about him. He’s a stupid egomaniac twit

• Haha
Seriously what are you doing here? Go to the rave section and talk all nice about him. He’s a stupid egomaniac twit
i can say what i like on here. he is funny and i know im not the only person who thinks that. sorry it doesnt fit your toxic viewpoint. i didnt realise you could only comment if you have somethign bitchy to say

• Haha
I find he can be quite funny too at times… I also think the mom is totally playing to the camera/audience by pretending not to want to be filmed.
I think she’s a bit awkward but I think if she really hated it he would show her the same respect he shows his Dad. He’s very careful not to show him on camera most of the time.

i can say what i like on here. he is funny and i know im not the only person who thinks that. sorry it doesnt fit your toxic viewpoint. i didnt realise you could only comment if you have somethign bitchy to say
Welcome to tattle .... that's what we do here.... so yes you can say what you like... but not here... over in the rave section...

Do you understand what tattle is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no i find him really funny. why do people not? i love his personality
That’s not his real personality! That’s a character he plays for the camera and that character is toxic to be around, it’s not funny, it’s sad. In real life he’s much calmer and you can hold a proper conversation with him. I met him through a friend a couple of times and once he goes on social media he changes. Complete Jekyll and Hyde - nobody could tolerate that 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do find him funny at times too & enjoy his mum. I used be a big fan but the last year or so he has made mistake after mistake that no one can excuse.
The texts to his staff over wages owed being the bottom of the barrel and what really made me see the other side of him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.