Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Achill Paul is fabulous and likeable and funny . Can we keep him .

Reactions: 16
Recommending cold water to relieve or resolve depression and anxiety... Would ya go on outta that!! Move over big pharma, Dr. Stenson recommends cold water.. I can come off my meds.

Reactions: 2
Recommending cold water to relieve or resolve depression and anxiety... Would ya go on outta that!! Move over big pharma, Dr. Stenson recommends cold water.. I can come off my meds.
I think he was suggesting it as something to try? He did and visibly appeared better. He’s talked a lot about his addictions and mental health and if he’s finally found something that’s making him feel better, then I’m glad for him.

Reactions: 26
I've read alot about this... The whim hof method it's meant to be amazing.
Cold shower therapy aswell.... I'm not brave enough to try it 🥶

Reactions: 13
To be fair I don't think he said it resolves depression or anxiety but gives you the high that alcohol would. He said it released good endorphins and it was finally a healthy addiction he could have as he has an addictive personality.
I suppose he means it is therapeutic just like meditation etc. A little bit of relief.

Reactions: 23
Some people swear by it actually. A lot have taken to sea swimming during the pandemic & it’s helping them through it & giving them something to focus on.

Reactions: 8
Some people swear by it actually. A lot have taken to sea swimming during the pandemic & it’s helping them through it & giving them something to focus on.
My friend swears by it and she can’t even swim just goes in for a bit of a dip in it. She suffers with bad anxiety and says it’s very therapeutic.

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to do this during cbt therapy. It’s part of the TIP method. Temperature, intensive exercise, paced breathing. If you are feeling like you are in crisis you put your face in cold water for 30 secs and don’t breathe. It causes you to go from tachycardia “fast heartbeat” to bradycardia “slow heartbeat”. I have been doing this many years for panic attacks, anxiety, depression. I love the ice cold sea. It’s always my favourite. And cold showers etc. My husband does the whyn Hoffe method a few years, of breathing and 1 of my sons does. Ive done the dip
In the nip a few times for breast cancer where you basically as a huge group run into the sea naked. It is my go to. Even the paddling pool
I go into at night when it gets dark during summer. BUT Pauls fuckery and over dramatic look at me! I’m crazy! I’m so mad! And the talk through the whole thing etc etc is bleeping STUPID and NEEDY! People do this constantly. Look at the happy pears. 2 fools but do this the whole year. Get over yourself Paul. It’s cold water. Not actual lava.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it amazing he’s only back and already something has happened and been caught on cctv 🙄
He really needs to quit this fake nonsense. It was never funny to begin with but at this stage, it’s just downright weird. Imagine being a 40 year old man, A. this desperate for attention and B. actually thinking this is a credible way of doing it. Like, does he actually think we’re all as thick as him? It’s worse than pathetic

Reactions: 8
He really needs to quit this fake nonsense. It was never funny to begin with but at this stage, it’s just downright weird. Imagine being a 40 year old man, A. this desperate for attention and B. actually thinking this is a credible way of doing it. Like, does he actually think we’re all as thick as him? It’s worse than pathetic

The same thing always use to happen when he returned from holidays if I remember correctly and it would be caught on cctv 🙄 Must think we’re all thick as pig 💩 No ounce of trouble while he was in Achill 🙄

Reactions: 2
Notice how staff are now wearing masks and not the face shields?!
Whether it was via reading the comments on here about it or not, at least they've finally seen sense!

Reactions: 4
Balmain me hole! READ THE ROOM Paul! Most of us are not able for Penney’s at the moment. Also did you jump off the roof into those jeans 😂😂😂

• Haha
See Jaaaaasysonnnnns big sister breaking rules again today. At her able bodied mothers house showing off her new car. No need for her to be there, Mammy is young & healthy

Reactions: 3
See Jaaaaasysonnnnns big sister breaking rules again today. At her able bodied mothers house showing off her new car. No need for her to be there, Mammy is young & healthy
Baby Jason in drag is an even bigger dose then the younger sister 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.