Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasonaustinkidd

Which actually every time I read it I think it says jasonautistickidd. I don't know why

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was @jasonaustinkidd but I've just been looking for it and can't find it. Is that just me, or could anyone else confirm? X

Think the account is gone. There is this one, dunno if it's old or a new one he's setting up

Reactions: 1
Pauls adoption story is on YouTube, I remember watching it a wile back. I think he said his mother had intellectual disabilities and was very vulnerable. God love her. Despite what you think of Paul, it must be a hard day for him. Thankfully he only spent a month in the mother & baby home, but im sure on a subconscious level it has impacted his life. 4 weeks without a mother is 4 weeks too long. His birth name was Jason which is crazy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I believe his birth Mum also passed away recently so he never got to meet her. I think Paul is a bit of a lost soul, as much as I don't particularly like him as a person I have to sympathise with him. I do believe his attention seeking ways are stereotypical for someone who has abandonment issues.

Reactions: 17
I believe his birth Mum also passed away recently so he never got to meet her. I think Paul is a bit of a lost soul, as much as I don't particularly like him as a person I have to sympathise with him. I do believe his attention seeking ways are stereotypical for someone who has abandonment issues.
Your right he said it on his stories last year while he was in Spain. He had built up the courage to meet his mum then she died. All very sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually noticed as well when he was reading from his documents that he was on 6oz formula and 6oz water when he was born. Is that 6oz formula per day? That seems crazy! As in way too little for a newborn in a 24hr period! Were they rationing the formula out and substituting the rest with water? I know I would have given my kids an odd ounce of water here or there when they were constipated but if you were to basically substitute a feed with water nowadays the public health nurse would go to town on ye!

Reactions: 2
I actually noticed as well when he was reading from his documents that he was on 6oz formula and 6oz water when he was born. Is that 6oz formula per day? That seems crazy! As in way too little for a newborn in a 24hr period! Were they rationing the formula out and substituting the rest with water? I know I would have given my kids an odd ounce of water here or there when they were constipated but if you were to basically substitute a feed with water nowadays the public health nurse would go to town on ye!
No I’d say it meant every feed was made up of 6ozs of formula mixed with 6ozs of water!! I know the homes were cruel but he’d have died if he only got one bottle of formula a day.

Reactions: 4
No I’d say it meant every feed was made up of 6ozs of formula mixed with 6ozs of water!! I know the homes were cruel but he’d have died if he only got one bottle of formula a day.
I suppose that makes sense but let us not forget that the main reason for 9000 children dying in these homes was due to malnutrition & starvation so its not beyond the realms of possibility either

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I suppose that makes sense but let us not forget that the main reason for 9000 children dying in these homes was due to malnutrition & starvation so its not beyond the realms of possibility either
Yes that is so true 😢 it’s so so sad, Paul was there in 1980 and I’m of his vintage it just seems so recent, I think some homes were still going until 1991, shocking 😢

Reactions: 4
Yes that is so true 😢 it’s so so sad, Paul was there in 1980 and I’m of his vintage it just seems so recent, I think some homes were still going until 1991, shocking 😢
1998 would ya believe. But by then they housed older ladies who were institutionalised and lived there most of their lives. Hard to imagine there was one going in 1998 when I was going out acting the maggot underage in bars and clubs.

So we’re getting a new moose box and there is work been carried out to make the counter (I think )
Is this classed as essential work

I'm so shocked after watching his stories of the moose sandwich being made... the long gel nails and no gloves 🤮🤮 were in the middle of a pandemic.. gel nails, nail polish etc are one of the biggest culprits in the chain of infection. So surprised he filmed that for everyone to see.

• Sick
I'm so shocked after watching his stories of the moose sandwich being made... the long gel nails and no gloves 🤮🤮 were in the middle of a pandemic.. gel nails, nail polish etc are one of the biggest culprits in the chain of infection. So surprised he filmed that for everyone to see.
Someone questioned it on his stories he said they weren’t open and it was just a demo, has he said where this moose on the loose is?

Someone questioned it on his stories he said they weren’t open and it was just a demo, has he said where this moose on the loose is?
I should have kept watching i just got out of them after witnessing that.. I have absolutely no idea im sorry!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.