Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatgal_

How do we know he’s a stranger? She’s maybe known him for awhile 🤷🏻‍♀️
Depends on how long a while is? Not even 2 months since Liverpool which is when she started going quieter. That's not long enough in my opinion to be brought around a child. Some people may differ in opinion which is fine but shes definitely not known him long.

Reactions: 1

VioletBear

VIP Member
Wasn’t it not so long ago she went halves with the landlord for new floors and stuff? Hope she’s found somewhere she likes and is happy with, would be shit to have to leave

So strange but nearly like she wants people to be wondering.. like when people tag themselves in at A&E
She isn’t giving much away about her upcoming surgery

Hang on, I’m a bit lost, that boy is her exes son??the one she was saying what an incredible bond there is between him and her daughter???
Yeah it's his wee fella. They are old enough to keep in touch themselves if they have such a bond. No need for her to be holding on like that if they are finished which I think they have been a while now.

irishgirl912

Did she meet him when she went on that hen do to Liverpool? He popped up not long after that. If so she has moved quick with him considering the daughter has met him and I’m assuming that’s his son in the stories she’s posting? Couldn’t imagine moving that quick myself but sure we’re all different 🤣

I didnt say she looked pregnant. I said her behaviours giving off the vibe that she may be. I never even thought her big before her surgery. I didnt have a bump til I was 5 months so stranger things have happened. Time will tell all.

Edit : I did say she didn't have a tit to her name and now she does - self proclaimed lol (can be a sign of pregnancy)
---

But for now I will say she doesn't look pregnant but id not be surprised if and when the announcement happens.

Last edited:

Jane1998

Glam Teams insta story there wishing Phils son a happy birthday and she can't wait to see him on Friday for a week of fun....so is it all rosy in the garden again ?

Intheocean

She's only ever been renting the house she was in. There's been a for sale sign outside for a while now so landlord must have sold up and she's moved elsewhere.