Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes barely worked a full day in ages. And never bes busy on weekends anymore by the looks of things. Shes either home early or away with him. I dont know how shes sustaining herself and keeping the business open in the current crisis when she's not doing much business. Trisha was beautiful before weight loss, its just a pity she never felt it and she lost her personality along with her stomach in Turkey. Id say she's still with him but she's unleashed Patsy on him so he knows lol they seem more of a good time couple rather than a couple that's going to settle down together. Just the vibe I get.

Reactions: 4

Hereforthefun1

I'm all for having a good time but is there any need to be doing shots and wine at 10am and vaping like it so cool. Great example for the young following she has

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankgod to not see her bake all the time tbh. I think she did meet him in Liverpool as he appeared not long after and was around her child far too quickly (in my opinion) thats a big adjustment for a child who has been on her own mostly with her mother throughout her life. Any holidays have been to see him and stuff too, not just time with her daughter and she appears to have ditched her friends for him aswell. It's sad really that she would drop her whole life for a man. Next up will be moving over to live with him.

Reactions: 3

Beautygirl

Shes a twat..... so full of herself and so is her sister! They talk about every1 have literally no shame some of the conversations in that salon infront of every1 is shocking! And its minging proper dirty dont clean at all n then they act so cringey i cani deal way them

Louise208

Chatty Member
Am unsure of her don't know what to make of her, she looks ok but she looked ok before aswell I personally don't think weightloss should be celebrated as an achievement u are more than just a body she was an arrange size women before the surgery not a thing wrong with her 🤷 it's was her choice at the end of day I always say do what makes u happy, thats just my opinion

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
She's quite the lady these days 🤣 must be sum act she putting on if she can't come on to social media and be herself the way she always was.

• Haha

thatgal_

Around 2 mins and around her child. Woman has no sense. Also doin a Kourtney and watering herself down to keep him by the looks of things.

Louise208

Chatty Member
Shes a twat..... so full of herself and so is her sister! They talk about every1 have literally no shame some of the conversations in that salon infront of every1 is shocking! And its minging proper dirty dont clean at all n then they act so cringey i cani deal way them
Glad am not the only one who can't stand her, she loves herself so much, her house and salon are dirty, she is always seeking attention, she is a fucking stuck up cunt, just cause u Lost weight doesn't make u any better than anyone eles she comes across as so god dam bitchy and the kind who look down on people, her whole family are a pile of chavs especially the sisters

Mac1808

Thats right I mind that!!! Sure cmb falls out with everyone 🤦‍♀️ but she was talking about her and nikita Doherty one day too

• Haha