Patricia mc callion#glam.teamx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking covid rules house parties a few Days before reopening her Salon putting her clients at risk, had her daughter who was supposed to be self isolating up in Belfast with her while she got an anxiety piercing

Reactions: 2
I don't know what to make of her, shes not the worst but a tad attention seeking I think

Reactions: 2
Her house is ming ding..you can't polish a turd as they say! Her whole family is rough as toast they actually make me cringe the way they go on on her stories 🙈 she has definitely broke covid rules, she did my hair once and talks about everyone! And them metre long fingers 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Her house is ming ding..you can't polish a turd as they say! Her whole family is rough as toast they actually make me cringe the way they go on on her stories 🙈 she has definitely broke covid rules, she did my hair once and talks about everyone! And them metre long fingers 🤢🤢
Her sister Natasha done my nails once they gossip about everyone, she use to do CMB hair aka Toni think they had abit of a fallout so I was told and she stopped going to her then

Her sister Natasha done my nails once they gossip about everyone, she use to do CMB hair aka Toni think they had abit of a fallout so I was told and she stopped going to her then
Their two daughters were BFFs for a while too then that stopped

Reactions: 1
Thats right I mind that!!! Sure cmb falls out with everyone 🤦‍♀️ but she was talking about her and nikita Doherty one day too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think since she's lost all the weight and got more confidence, she's actually become a little cocky and full of herself and not likeable anymore.

Reactions: 4
She looks amazing ! And of course has so much more confidence ! I just find she seems to have changed lately. Her personality, just seems more full of herself. Have followed her a long time and always enjoyed watching her. Just lately she's been a bit annoying

Reactions: 4
Am unsure of her don't know what to make of her, she looks ok but she looked ok before aswell I personally don't think weightloss should be celebrated as an achievement u are more than just a body she was an arrange size women before the surgery not a thing wrong with her 🤷 it's was her choice at the end of day I always say do what makes u happy, thats just my opinion

Shes a twit..... so full of herself and so is her sister! They talk about every1 have literally no shame some of the conversations in that salon infront of every1 is shocking! And its minging proper dirty dont clean at all n then they act so cringey i cani deal way them

Shes a twit..... so full of herself and so is her sister! They talk about every1 have literally no shame some of the conversations in that salon infront of every1 is shocking! And its minging proper dirty dont clean at all n then they act so cringey i cani deal way them
Glad am not the only one who can't stand her, she loves herself so much, her house and salon are dirty, she is always seeking attention, she is a bleeping stuck up bleep, just cause u Lost weight doesn't make u any better than anyone eles she comes across as so god dam bitchy and the kind who look down on people, her whole family are a pile of chavs especially the sisters

Hahaha naw i cant stand her either n i know loads of others who cant either 🤣 she seems to b gettin worse now shes skinny (although i have d admit she looks great) but cani cope with the way they act i b so embarrassed watchin the stories! I stopped goin d them for my hair n makeup cos i was so uncomfortable way the chat in the salon

Reactions: 1