Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louise208

Chatty Member
Breaking covid rules house parties a few Days before reopening her Salon putting her clients at risk, had her daughter who was supposed to be self isolating up in Belfast with her while she got an anxiety piercing

Reactions: 2

Jane1998

It is 100% Coke jaw , wouldn't be the first time she was seen with it falling out of her purse in bars 🤭

• Wow

Hereforthefun1

I think anything shes been doing is tactical. Girl hadn't a tit to her name and look at the size of them tonight and above the waist shots. Let's be honest she always has full length posed out photos for these occasions so if she's not pregnant then she's playing it up for attention now lol

Someone is on having a good read

• Haha

Hereforthefun1

If you have to change yourself or how you are normally ( off insta, no mouthy nights out) then is it really a relationship that will work? Also far too early for meet the child/parents.barely knows him

I think she would move tbh. She's been all in for him and living life around him and her daughters carted along really. I think she sees them as a unit now so time will tell.

Derrygal20

He doesn’t seem to be from here either ! I used to like her .. fair play to her for trying to make something of herself but what’s with the being above everyone once the weight dropped off! Someone must no some goss on her and the new man 👀

Reactions: 1